Six Months Together

*Beth's POV*

I stood at my locker when someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind me.

"Happy six months, Beth." someone whispered in my ear. I got goose bumps and turned around to see my boyfriend Hayes.

"Happy six months." I kissed him softly on the lips.

"Guess what I got you for a gift?" Hayes smirked. I shrugged. Hayes took out a little box and I opened it to see a bracelet with a heart that said B+H. "It's for you." Hayes slipped it on my wrist.

"Hayes, that's so sweet of you. I love you." I hugged him tight. "Guess what I got you?"

"A TV."

"You wish," I rolled my eyes and giggled. I handed him a wrapped box. "Open it."

Hayes smiled and opened the gift. "A scrapbook?! Babe, you're the best."

"I worked really hard on it. Each page is a month of our relationship. And there's a collage on each page with pictures from that month." I said proudly.

Hayes kissed my cheek. "Beth you're the best. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Most couples would go on a fancy dinner on their six month anniversary. But I'm kind of thinking about pizza and netflix." Hayes said.

"This is why I love you."

Hayes laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly. I have the best boyfriend ever.