Disney

*Shania's POV*

My boyfriend Hayes and I hopped off the monorail and held hands as we entered the Magic Kingdom at Disney.

"I brought a crown for my Princess Shania." Hayes smiled as he pulled out a small plastic crown.

"You're so cute my Prince Charming." I kissed him softly and then he placed the crown on my head.

We went in front of the castle and took so many cute pictures. One of us just smiling, one of us kissing passionately, and one of me on Hayes's back and we're both laughing. We went on all the rides and had so much fun.

"I want to take a picture with Mickey and Minnie!" I yelled like a child as I pulled Hayes's hand. He giggled and we walked to the meet and greet. After waiting on line, we got pictures with Mickey and Minnie. One of them was so funny. It was Mickey kissing me on the cheek and Hayes making a pouty face. I posted it on Instagram saying "Jealous, @hayes_instagram? Haha I love you so much❤️"

Later that evening, Hayes and I waited in front of the castle for the fireworks. There were moving pictures playing on the castle. Fireworks began bursting in the night sky. They were big bright and beautiful. I looked at Hayes, who was gazing at them, and then he turned his focus to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're so beautiful." He said close to my lips.

I smiled. "I had so much fun today with my Prince Charming."

"I love you so much, Shania. I'm in love with you." Hayes's eyes sparkled like the fireworks.

"I love you too." I leaned in and kissed him passionately as the fireworks burst. We pulled away, and I leaned my head on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him for a warm hug. We gazed at the beautiful fireworks on this magical night.

/////Author's Note/////
THE FEELS THO😭❤️ make sure you guys follow my twitter @sunshine_hayes and Instagram @sunshine_grier ! So much "sunshine" lol. Ohh and requests are closing soon. Sooo sorry but I'm stopping at 100 chapters and I'm so upset. But don't worry! I'll write more things.