Coming home

*Kennedy's POV*

Hayes: Landing soon :)
Me: Yay!

I squealed and turned off my phone. I haven't seen my boyfriend Hayes in two months. He's been busy in California with meet and greets and a lot of other things for his management. I hopped
into my car and drove off to the airport. I walked to the terminal Hayes is coming off of and waited for him.

Thirty minutes later, people began coming out of the plane and into the airport. I searched for Hayes.

"Kennedy!"

"Hayes!" I cried as Hayes dropped his luggage. He lifted me up and spun me around. I buried my head into his chest and held him tight.

"I missed you so much babe." Hayes whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too." I pulled away and looked at him teary-eyed.

"Aw Kennedy."

I began to cry and I buried my head in his chest again. Hayes rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"That was too long. Two months were so long." I said into Hayes's chest.

"I know. It was. But I'm gonna be here with you for a while now. Don't cry babe." Hayes said. I pulled away from our hug and leaned in to kiss him passionately. Everyone probably thought we were crazy because we were so emotional, but I didn't care.

I wiped away my tears and locked my hands with his as he grabbed his luggage and we started walking.

"So how was Cali?" I asked.

"Busy! But so fun. It's so nice there. I have to take you there this summer."
Hayes smiled.

"Definitely. I've never been."

Hayes stopped walking and looked at me in the eyes. "I can't believe I was gone for that long."

"Me neither."

"I missed you so freaking much. Not a day went by where I didn't think of you. You were on my mind the whole time. I am never going away that long again unless your with me." Hayes wrapped
his arms around my waist.

"Awww. I love you so much." I said inches from his face.

"I love you too, Kennedy." Hayes leaned in and kissed me once more, before we held hands again and left the airport.