Nash imagine

PART 4

*Amanda's POV*

"How do you even work this thing?"
I laughed. Nash went behind me and tried working it. He pulled the trigger and shot the wall.

"Like that." He laughed. Then he went serious. "In all seriousness we gotta get the hell out of here."

We started to run when we heard running and yelling behind us.

Opulents.

I freaking hate them. They killed my sister and my dad. They ruined everything. If it weren't for them invading the Indigents, this would all never happen.

But if it weren't for them invading the Indigents, I would've never met Nash. I pulled the trigger and shot a few of the guys behind me. I felt so much guilt. But I'm did this for my family, for my world. There was one guy left, and he pulled the trigger. Nash jumped in front of me and pushed us behind a wall. We both fell.

"Nash, are you shot?" I panicked. I looked all over. He wasn't. I sighed of relief and hugged him tightly and cried. "You saved me, you saved me Nash, thank you."

Nash kissed my forehead. "You don't deserve to die."

We got up and peeked out. No one was here. We slowly walked out when someone grabbed my shoulder. I was about to get the gun ready when I turned around to see Cameron, the pilot.

"Never do that again, you freaking scared me!" I cried.

"Not cool, man." Nash said.

"I'm so sorry," Cameron said. "The plane is all ready. We have to go."

I looked at Nash and he nodded. "We're ready." I said.

"No ones going anywhere!" Someone yelled from behind us, and there were a dozen of Opulents holding guns. Nash and Cameron found guns on the floor and we began running and shooting.

We sprinted to the plane. There were explosions everywhere. I screamed and ran into the plane. Cameron was operating the plane as fast as he could. I held on to Nash tight as Opulent cars and tanks chased the plane as it speeded on the runway, trying to shoot the plane down. The plane lifted off of the ground.

We're safe.

We did it.

I began to cry, for the joy of my safeness and for lives lost today. I buried my face in Nash's chest and cried my eyes out.

"I lost my sister and my dad today." I cried.

"I lost my parents."

"I'm an orphan. I have nothing."
I cried.

"You have me." Nash looked down at me and smiled slightly. "You have me to protect you. You have me to be here for you. You have me to love you."

"I love you so much." I kissed him a million times it felt like. I hugged him tightly and whispered, "Thank you so much."

"It's funny," Nash said. "A little over a week ago, we were strangers to each other. Didn't know we existed. And now look at us. A little over a week ago, I wasn't expecting an adventure like this. I wasn't expecting to fall in love."

"Me too."

"Cameron?" Nash asked.

"Yeah?" Cameron asked as he steered the plane over the ocean.

"What's next?"

"We're gonna land in Australia. There's peace there. There's going to be peace there for a while. The Opulents agreed that they won't bother Australia. You guys will be able to live there and start new lives." Cameron explained.

Nash laughed quietly and looked down. "I've never been so happy to be alive."

Cameron and I agreed.

"I'm serious. I've always been ashamed of who I am. I always thought of myself as a useless Indigent. After today, I felt...different. I felt powerful and..."

"Heroic." I added.

"Yeah."

"Because you protected me. And saved me."

Nash smiled proudly and we looked out the window, at a wide ocean with a new life ahead of us.

Everything will change.