•34•

Third person p.o.v

"Ahh... Holy shit, you're... Argh so tight."

Taehyung's head fell on the pillow, as Jungkook went deeper. The stretching was taking too long, making him glance at their body parts that were connected. "Kook... it's only half way in... I- ah.. I don't think it will- Fuck Ah.. Fit.."

Jungkook bent down and placed a kiss on Taehyung's Lips as he went deeper.

"Holy fuck..." Jungkook's sweaty hands on Taehyung's chest kept him steady as he rode the older.

"You're so fucking tight kookie." Taehyung thrusted upwards, synchronising with Jungkook's pace.

"And you're so- Argh- ah... bi- fuck.. BIG."

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open as he embarrassingly looked around his surroundings, finding himself sitting on the floor, his head on the hospital bed and his hand intertwined with someone else's.

"Why do you think I'd bottom you?" Taehyung jumped. "Woah there.." His right hand on his heart- out of surprise, and his left hand squeezing the hand that he had been holding.

"You see these muscles? They're not here for anything." The Jungkook sitting on the couch said while folding up his teeshirt sleeves, showing off his veiny arms.

"Shut up."

"Oh cmon! Don't tell me you're embarrassed." Jungkook snickered. Taehyung scoffed.

"Shut up." The silver haired male shifted, so now he was facing an unconscious Jungkook on the bed. "Wake up dude, I hate this bitch."

"No you don't. You're truly madly deeply in love with me."

"Shut up."

"I think I should start counting the number of times you use that word in a day."

"You're annoying." Said Taehyung, trying to hide the blush that was creeping on his cheeks.

"Aww! is my baby blushing?" Jungkook cooed and got off of the couch, walking towards Taehyung, while making grabby hands "Let me give you a kissy."

"Dude, clearly you're the baby here." Taehyung rolled his eyes, but a smile spreaded on his lips as Jungkook kissed his forehead and hugged his side.

Both the boys stared at an unconscious Jungkook, wishing the same thing whatsoever, his recovery.

"Why don't you sing him a song?" Taehyung glanced at the male sitting besides him "Why?"

"It's romantic."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but nonetheless cleared his throat, "Ppa-ppa-ppalgan mat, gunggeumhae honey-" "DUDE."

Taehyung stopped singing. Jungkook scoffed. "You are supposed to sing a romantic song..."

"But it's Red Velvet. Queens of Queens, I'm sure he loves them too. And Red Flavour is a romantic song." Jungkook shook his head in disapproval making the older pout.

"You can sing IU's songs...." Jungkook shifted closer asking for Taehyung's ears, as the older was close enough he whispered "He's an IU fanboy. But It's a secret so don't tell anyone."

Taehyung's mouth formed an O before something clicked in "How did you know that?"

"Ask yourself."

There goes Gandhi Jungkook, talking in riddles. 'Ask yourself' is not even a riddle, but why did it lay such a great impact on Taehyung? Why did he want to ask the reason behind his birth? Question his identity? Or even the existence of his hallucinations? He surely had some neuronal problems, but there still were things way complicated than they seemed.

"Never mind, don't sing." Jungkook said as he sensed the other drifting in his dreamworld, thinking about negative nonsense stuffs. "I want him to wake up too.. I need to disappear as quick as possible." He mumbled, gaining back Taehyung's attention.

"W-what? Why do you want to disappear? I mean... I don't want you to."

"It's better that way Taehyung. I'm sure that when Jungkook wakes up, he'll take care of you. Fall in love with you." Jungkook smiled sadly.

"No he wouldn't. He'd hate me for pushing him. And any way I don't like him romantically."

"Whom are you lying to? Me or yourself?"

"Himself." Fuck. Taehyung's hand found it's way on his heart, as the sudden voice came from behind them. "Kai.. what the fuck?"

"Missed me?" Kai smirked. Jungkook rolled his eyes. Taehyung scoffed "You wish."

"Why are y'all wasting your time in staring at a guy who wouldn't even wake up."

"Go away dude." Jungkook said bitterly.

"Ouch!" Kai fake cried "Cmon! I'm saying this for TaeTae's go-"

"Don't call me that." Taehyung snarled, earning a blank expression from the oldest.

"Whatever. I just wanted to tell y'all that doing something progressive is way better then sitting your tiny butts here all day."

"You don't tell me what to do. I do what I want to do." Taehyung closed his eyes trying to catch his breath.

Go away.

Go away.

Go awa-

"It doesn't work on me brother." A sigh of defeat escaped Taehyung's lips as he opened his eyes. "You're cute when you're angry." Kai smirked, placing himself in between of the two boys, his arms automatically going around their shoulders.

"Why don't y'all go on a Date? That's progressive for your relationship."

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Kai.

"Taehyung get your 'To do' list ready. We need to complete all of it as soon as possible, we don't have much time." The silver haired boy wanted to question what the older meant, but Kai had already disappeared.

Why can't I control him? This isn't fair.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook- who looked pale "Kook.." the silver head snapped his fingers near the younger's face. "...Snap out of it."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his expression turning soft as he blinked twice before saying "Let's go on a date."

____________________

Jikook are Injured :( I hope they're resting and get well soon.

Sending love to all my beautiful and amazing readers. You're a blessing, keep smiling, I love you.

 You're a blessing, keep smiling, I love you