•24•

Third person p.o.v
(Yoongi's Focus)

"to, PHJ" Yoongi read out loud, before bowing towards the mail guy and closing the front door. He walked through the living room, while flipping the envelope in his hands "Hyung~" he sang as he reached a certain room. He knocked twice before entering "I have a let- oh.. appa- I- I'll come later." He bowed at the two male before turning on his heels

"It's okay Yoongs, we're done." HaeJin said as he stood up and gestured Yoongi to come inside the room and be comfortable, by pointing towards the couch placed in the far corner.

"I hope he's not troubling you." Mr.Min aka HaeJin's driver smiled, while looking at his son lovingly.

"No no, in fact he and Jimin are really close friends."

Yeah! Friends...

Yoongi thought as a small smile tugged over his lips. "What are you smiling at?" Mr.Min asked, startling his son out of his thoughts "N-nothing? Oh and.. this is for you, I guess." He placed the envelope on the glass table.

"Oh- thanks." HaeJin picked up the envelope and sighed heavily as he read the name of the giver.

"What's wrong Mr.Park?" HaeJin didn't reply, making Yoongi divert his full attention to the conversation.

"Yoongi can you go and wake up Baekhyun? He's been sleeping since very long." Yoongi took the hint, as he nodded and left the room.

Strange.

He thought as he placed his ear on the door, trying to listen to the further conversation.

"Is it from Mr.X again?"

Who the fuck is-

"Yoongi, you know that I can see you right?" Yoongi glanced at the mona lisa painting hanging on the wall in front of him, the paintings eyes moved indicating that the camera fitted inside was on, making the mint haired male bow and mutter a 'sorry' before running off.

_________________
Third person p.o.v

"Why is he sweating so much?"

"I think he's having a nightmare."

"Why wouldn't he wake up?"

"Lets put two fingers in his nostrils, he'd wake up."

"What the fuck Mark?"

Jin young moved his face closer to the unconscious boy's forehead, sniffing him "he stinks" he shifted his head a little and was about to move away when the silver haired boy jolted up, crashing their forehead's together, making a boom sound.

Jin young held his forehead and moved away while holding back a sod, as Mark moved closer to the silver head "You Okay?"

"I.. Omg I remember- The boy.. yes he told me his name, the little boy I met at park... he was in my dream- but this time he was with someone else... I guess- I guess.. he was older... the other male on the mat.. quite old.. maybe he was his dad? But he looked familiar.. who was he again?... and- I was in the burning tree house.. no-no, younger me was in there-" The Silver haired boy kept scratching his head while talking about something, Mark and Jin Young didn't know about.

"I- FUCK, give me a fucking diary, and a fucking pen- I fucking remember- fuck fuckity fucky fucks- fuck I remember everything- fucking fuck give it right fucking now- FUCK I FORGOT." The silver haired boy released a huff of annoyance and bounced on the bed. "And who the fuck are you two?"

Taehyung's p.o.v

My eyes widened as I realised that I was at an unknown place with some unknown people, who were staring at me like I killed some pig.