•25•

Third person p.o.v

SeokJin's eyes squinted in terror as two officers dragged a built and bald man inside the police station. The little boy tried to take in the feathers of the man not trying to look obvious as he stared at him, he had a bruised eye, and a slit eyebrow, his built arms were covered in permanent ink and he had a lip piercing, overall he looked scary.

"SeokJin." The little boy tore his eyes away from the criminal and stared at the silver haired guy sitting besides him "You have to tell him everything that you told me earlier, okay?" The little boy blinked, before looking at the direction Taehyung was pointing at, there stood an officer with beautiful blonde locks.

"Will you dye my hair Silver then?" Taehyung smiled and nodded, before ruffling the younger's hair.

It seemed like hours had passed of them sitting on the same wooden bench, even though it had just been few minutes, SeokJin was dozing off while Taehyung kept biting his lips in anticipation, talking to himself.

"Kim Taehyung? You may go inside, Officer Kim is free now." Taehyung thanked Officer wang, before grabbing SeokJin's hand and leading him towards Officer Kim's Cabin. He knocked twice before opening the door and walking inside "Take a seat."

Taehyung sat on a chair opposite to Namjoon's Table while SeokJin stood there cluelessly, clinging onto the older's hand. "SeokJin, sit down." The younger shook his head and walked behind the chair Taehyung was sitting on, hiding himself from the unknown Officer in front of them.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I didn't pay much attention to The kid standing behind me.

Earlier when I and Jungkook met him, he had talked about how he liked my hair colour and would love to have silver hair as well. I would've walked away if Jungkook wouldn't have asked me to get some information from the kid, it wasn't easy, he kept talking about his love for colour pink and food. After knowing about all sort of stuff the kid liked, I realised that he was kinda innocent and didn't know what his father was doing.

Explains why Kang said that his name was 'do min young'. His real name turns out to be Kang  Mino, and he's a resident from Daegu.

When Mino had killed the man in prison, who according to the police had pushed Jungkook and had the name 'Do min young', it was clear that he was the real culprit behind it and the person behind the cell was innocent. When Mino was caught by officer park and officer wang, on the night I almost got killed, he had given a statement that he was the real Do min young, and the man he killed was just an Acquaintance. The Cops later had investigated, and indeed the killed man had a different name and a family, it was sad how his Family had to pay for something they didn't even do.

SeokJin even talked about how perfect his father is, and how he loved him and took care of him. It's a pity how these killers don't want their families to know about the real them, but again I have done something like that as well. Jungkook is in coma because of me, and here I am- trying to push the blame on someone else with the help of Jungkook, who's not even Jungkook.

After telling everything to Officer Kim, me and SeokJin left the station. I'm sure that he's gonna ask his officers to investigate in Daegu, even though he's not in Daegu. That's what police does.

I'm happy that he agreed on keeping my Mother's murder case on a hold, since it's the most normal thing to do in the current situation. That case was a past, and no one's gonna get hurt, but currently Junghyun hyung is in danger and so is Jungkook.