•20•

Third person p.o.v

"What's your name?" Baekhyun asked, not sparing a glance at the kid sitting on his bed, playing with his toys.

After getting no response Baekhyun snatched the barbie out of the kid's hand and slapped him lightly on his arm "Why are you ignoring me? I know you can speak."

"I'm Seokjin."

"What an ugly name." Baekhyun made a disgusted face and gathered all his toys away from Seokjin "I don't like you kid."

"I don't care." Said Seokjin as he grabbed a nail cutter from the nightstand and started playing with it "And I think I'm older than you."

"Pfft" Baekhyun started laughing before showing his fingers to Seokjin "I'm 12." He said as he showed 1 finger of his left hand and 2 of his right

"It's 21 from my side." SeokJin said and diverted his attention back to the nail cutter.

Baekhyun scoffed lowly before letting his hand crash with SeokJin's head, aggressively hard "you're stupid."

"Wait until my appa find's out what you did to me." Seokjin cried before running outside the room, clutching onto his head tightly.

His small figure kept running until it bumped into someone and fell backwards "sorry sorry sorry sorry." He mumbled quietly as hot tears ran down his cheeks.

"What the fuck are you crying for? And who the fuck are you?" SeokJin raised his head to take a glance at the person who was staring right at him, with furrowed eyebrows

"I-I-i- I'm"

"Cut it, I'm not interested." The older boy turned around to walk away, but was welcomed with a tight slap across his face "This is not how you treat others Chim, apologies and go buy him an ice cream." Jihyun folded her arms above her chest, and gave a warning look to Jimin before kneeling in front of SeokJin

"Hey! It's okay kiddo."

Jimin rolled his eyes at the lovely moment enfolding in front of his eyes, making him cringe internally.

I hate kids.

"Jimin go and buy him-"

"I'm going at Tae's" Jimin sprinted down the stairs, and ran outside the house.

_________________
Third person p.o.v
(Taehyung's focus)

Taehyung held his knees up to his chest, hugging it and crying as he heard incoherent voices coming from his head.

Everything was too much for him to handle, his head hurt from all the crying and yet he couldn't stop.

"You're crazy Tae." Taehyung covered his ears with his hands and let out a scream, begging for the voices to stop. Though nothing worked as he heard a familiar voice "YOU SON OF A BITCH." He let his head move away from between his knees, as he stared at the man standing on his doorframe.

"A-a-appa?" He cried harder as he saw his father removing his belt and walking in his direction, his voice cracked as he let out another painful scream before jumping out of the bed "Please- please.. please please please please"

"He's not real Taehyung." He looked at the other person standing behind his father."He's not real." Said kai, Taehyung closed his eyes and pulled on his hair, as his feet kept moving backwards, until his back crashed with the wall.

"Go away, go away." He whispered and let his body fall on the floor. He was waiting for a blow, or an impact of any hard object against his body, but nothing came. When he opened his eyes after 15 minutes of more crying he realised that there was no one in his room but him.

"Why- why?" He let out a sob and stood up from the floor, as he walked outside his room. He saw Kai and Jungkook sitting on the couch, playing monopoly as a small smile appeared on his face, only to disappear as soon as he realised that there was another person in their kitchen. Mr.Choi.

In instance, Taehyung ran inside his room and locked the door, breathing heavily, as he placed a chair in between the doorknob, so that Mr.Choi wouldn't be able to twist it or unlock the door.

He ran towards his bed and pushed himself under the thick blanket, crying and clutching on to the bedsheets.

*knock knock*

His breathing hitched as the person continued knocking on the door "Taehyung~ Baby open the door."

He pushed the blankets away and got off the bed, his head snapped in directions to find something that can defend him from the monster outside his bedroom.

"Tae baby~"

Taehyung ran inside the restroom that was connected with his bedroom and searched around, throwing everything out of their shelves in process, scanning every corner until his eyes landed on a white bottle

Muriatic Acid.

He grabbed the bottle out of its shelf and ran outside the restroom. He settled himself on his bed and opened the cap of the bottle, waiting for the door to break and Mr.choi to walk inside.

"What are you doing Taehyung? You're supposed to help me." Jungkook walked inside the bedroom, passing the door and the chair, as he stood near the bed, with a poker face

"You told me you were real."

"I am."

"NO YOU'RE NOT." Taehyung pushed the liquid in Jungkook's direction, making it fall on the the floor, passing through Jungkook "SEE"

The strong and disgusting smell of the liquid made Taehyung cover his nose with his free hand, as he coughed few times but didn't stop glaring at Jungkook.

"The room is Packed Tae, get out now, it's harmful for you to inhale-"

"Shut *cough* up"

"Taehyung listen to me, get out of this house and inhale fresh air."

"No"

"For fucks sa-"

"Open the god damn door." Taehyung looked at his bedroom door and stood up, coughing and clutching onto the bottle.

"It's not Mr.Choi Taehyung, the voice is different." Jungkook stated as he tried to grab the bottle out of Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung smirked as Jungkook's attempts failed and removed the chair away from the door knob.

"Taehyung, Choi is dead, don't do this." Taehyung turned around to see Kai giving him a displeasing look.

The red haired boy ignored everything in his surrounding, as he managed to pull a smirk on his face while coughing "You're dead." He unlocked the door and pulled it open, as his hand moved in instance and splashed the liquid on the person standing in front of him.

The boy let out a scream as he fell on the floor. Taehyung's eyes widened as he realised that it wasn't Mr.Choi, but-

________________
120+ comments for the next chapter