•31•

5 years ago

HaeJin wasn't sure if his mother was kidding or his life was playing games, but discovering that he had a brother who didn't belong to his father was shocking. The last letter he received from his mother didn't help his situation much, she had asked him to take care of his new sibling, since she wouldn't be able to look after him because of her chronic diseases.

Hiding his new sibling from Jimin was difficult, especially when the younger was too nosey and never minded his own business. Jimin and their father had remained in America for quite a few years but had decided to come back since HaeJin's company was getting bigger.

Keeping his new brother away from his father was the only way to protect his mother, who was already breathing her last breaths. He didn't know who the father of that child was, and the boy didn't talk much either.

But that day he did, the first time HaeJin heard him talk was not even a talk, he was whimpering- more like.. pleading.

The latter had bragged into his bedroom with tear filled eyes, he kept rubbing his hands together asking the older to help him. HaeJin wasn't sure what the younger wanted help with, but seeing his state he instantly nodded and ran behind him.

The little boy had ran outside the house, occasionally looking back to check if the older was still following him. HaeJin wanted to grab the younger and tell him that he owned a car and there was no need of running, but instead he kept quiet and jogged behind.

When the younger finally stopped, HaeJin realised that he was standing in front of an old house, that was most probably 5 streets away from his mansion

"H-hyung-a-appa-appa.." the younger boy broke down into a sob as he pointed towards the house, taking the signal that something was wrong the older male dashed inside, and to his luck the front door was open. Although the scene in front of his eyes wasn't very pleasant, he managed to hold back the urge of puking.

On the ground laid a bloody body wrapped in plastic and two bodies bare, the scent was purely disgusting, but the kid sitting emotionless besides the bodies made HaeJin walk forward. He looked at the boy who was wearing a blank expression, before clearing his throat "Hey-K-kid, are you okay?" the boy neither responded nor acknowledged his presence, he simply got up and walked towards the couch before laying flat on it.

HaeJin didn't realise what the boy was doing until he heard soft snores. Wtf?

His mind suddenly came to senses as he realised what had happened, there were three dead bodies of unknown people on the floor and a crying kid clinging onto his legs.

"I should call the police." The younger boy sobbed and managed to say that he already had.

"W-who are they?"

"A-a-appa.." said the boy as he pointed towards the body of a man "C-c-choi.." his finger landed on another body "TaeTae's Eomma.." He finally looked at the body wrapped in plastic before looking away, he started to cry again, as he held the older's legs tightly.

"This is messed up.. w-what had happened?" HaeJin ran his fingers through his messy hair as he looked at his half-brother with seriousness.

"TaeTae.." he pointed towards the boy who was peacefully sleeping on the couch "Ta-TaeTae killed appa."

HaeJin's eyes widened as he stared at the little boy with terror filled eyes "W-W-What?.."

"P-please help hyung." The younger started crying again "Jongin does not want TaeTae in jail."

"Who's Jongin?" Haejin frowned

The little boy pointed towards himself, and damn HaeJin just realised that the latter had never mentioned his name before.