•32•

5 years ago

Taehyung had been living with Jongin in the small tree house, hiding from the world past 10 days. HaeJin would usually visit the boys 4 times a day, and would sneak them inside the mansion in the nights so that they can sleep peacefully. He assured his little brother Jongin that the case was almost under control, and no one would ever suspect Taehyung being The murderer.

Although the oldest of the three didn't know why this happened, he still helped and chose to ignore the ugly feeling building up inside of him.

The boy- Taehyung was quite creepy, he would talk to walls, giggle at nights and play with knives. HaeJin was spooked out by his behaviour, like- what sane 12 year old would pluck out doll eye's and stab it till the cotton and threads start coming out?

HaeJin didn't want to keep Jongin close to Taehyung, but the bond both the younger males shared didn't let him separate them.

Jongin would often tell him how amazing of a brother Taehyung was, so HaeJin had to comply.

The day Jimin and his father left for a trip in Daegu, he promised his brothers(?) that they'd have a picnic together. Jongin was happy, very happy, but Taehyung wasn't.

So they ended up in the mansion garden, under a tree and over a picnic mat, chewing greasy food and giggling over nothing. Although Taehyung still hadn't showed up, Jongin assured the oldest that he was on his way, probably dressing his toy knife with red sauce.

The younger boy played with his airplane (toy) as HaeJin kept glancing at the gates waiting for Taehyung to arrive. After waiting for over an hour, both the boys found themselves laying flat on the mat, staring at the sky, until a weird smell caught one of their noses.

HaeJin abruptly stood up and started coughing, realising that something was burning he grabbed his younger brother and started running towards the gate, only to be stopped by Jongin "T-tree house."

Tears started welling up in the younger's eyes, and HaeJin didn't find right telling his brother about his pyrophobia (fear of fire) so he decided to keep his brother down as he asked him to call the guards and sprinted inside the bushy garden.

Fuck

He cursed as he jogged further, covering his nose and trying to look through the smoke "Shit"

There it was, the tree house, burning, but that's not what bothered him, the boy sitting inside the house looking directly at him did. He wore a blank expression, probably waiting for the fire to swallow the interiors of the house along with him, or probably for someone who would save him.

HaeJin wanted to climb the tree and save Taehyung, but the fear dwelling in his eyes wasn't helping his situation.

"TaeTae!!"

__________________
Current time
(5 hours before visiting Dr.Lee)

Taehyung jolted up breathing heavily, his vision was blurry due to the tears and his clothes were soaked with his own sweat, it felt like his soul was suffocating due to the stiffness of his body, and he wanted to choke himself to free his body from the pain.

"Saw the reality?" Taehyung knew who the voice belonged to, but he didn't want to believe it, he didn't want to believe that what he saw was the truth, so he covered his ears with his hands and sobbed uncomfortably.

"G-go a-away Kai." He opened his eyes and saw Kai holding a knife against Jungkook's neck, abruptly choking the male with his another hand "P-p-pleasee!!" "Please what Taehyungie? Don't you like seeing blood? Wasn't that your favourite thing?"