•14•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Isn't he the son of that retarded abnormal bitch?" Taehyung walked through their locality keeping his gaze low, as a passing by couple commented about his mother's mental health. "Yeah.. leave it honey, let's go."

Mrs.Kim was facing Asperger syndrome, which made her different from others. The symptoms she faced, included- social awkwardness; one-sided, long-winded conversations; displaying unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures; and having a hard time reading other people or understanding humour.

It was a genetic birth disorder, and due to low financial support neither her parents nor her husband were able to give her the proper medication required.

Taehyung was the only adopted kid of Mr and Mrs Kim, and they both loved him dearly . But it wasn't enough for Taehyung, being a 12 year old, his needs and wants were more than what were being fulfilled.

Constantly being bullied in school for having an abnormal mother, and hearing the bitter comments on streets, stressed him a lot. There were times when he would lash out on his mother for being that way, and not being normal like other mother's.

And today was one of those days where he was going to yell at his mother as soon as he walk inside their house, just became he had a rough day.

Though his plan didn't quite work, when he walked inside the house, the sight of his mother sitting emotionless in front of a dead dog, patting it, broke him.

It wasn't just any dog, it was his dog.

"Eomma? Gojo?" He ran inside the house, bending in front of the bloody body of his dead dog "Go-Gojo- Eomma? Eomma? What happened?" He cried while clutching on his mother's arms, who patted his back to comfort him with the same emotion less face.

"D-d-don't c-cry." She shook her head disapprovingly and rubbed his back

"E-Eomma." Taehyung kept crying until the tears weren't able to come out anymore

He locked himself inside his room, not eating or talking to anyone for three days, mourning over his beloved dogs sudden death.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Third person p.o.v
(Officer Kim's focus)

"He escaped"

"What the fuck do you mean by 'he escaped' ?" Officer Kim panicked as Jackson nodded nonchalantly at Chanyeol's remark

"He escaped Sir." Jackson and Chanyeol tried to calm their breathing, while clutching on their chest.

"How?" Officer Kim stood up and walked towards his Juniors, sighing heavily.

"He was being taken for the inspection by Officer Chul and Officer Daisy, though none of them reached the inspection room. Later when Chanyeol and Prosecutor Jung walked out of the room, in search of the three, they found two dead bodies in the second floor lobby...... He killed the officers and escaped." Jackson murmured while looking at the ground.

"Wasn't it your duty to take him there?" Officer Kim hissed bitterly and shoved Jackson to the nearby wall

"It's not his fault Sir, Kang wanted him to go and tag along for his interview." Officer Park said