•21•

So someone asked me if a Schizophrenic can feel their hallucinations, since Tae was able to feel Kai. Usually Schizophrenic's can't feel their hallucination, there are rare cases where they actually can, like only 20% of patients can see and feel their hallucinations.

___________________
Third person p.o.v
(Taehyung's focus)

The little boy was crying, holding his dead mother close to his chest, while sitting on a pool of blood. He sobbed uncontrollably and kept repeating some words that weren't audible to anyone but himself.

'Is that me?'

They were somewhere outside on the field, the grass was cut short and looked clean, the sky seemed dark and atmosphere humid.

'What is this place?'

Two dark shadows neared the little boy, one of them pulled him away from his mother and threw him against a brick wall.

"Where the hell did that wall come from? Why does it look so familiar?"

'You're a disgrace.' Said the dark shadow of a man, he pointed his index finger towards the kid before looking at another shadow 'He's all yours."

"What the hell is happening?"

The little boy crouched farther away from the two dark shadows and trembled in fear 'Please, Please, Please.' He whispered, as pearl like tears escaped his eyes.

"Don't you dare touch him, you hear me? DON'T YOU NO~"

Taehyung jolted up, breathing heavily, as hot tears ran down his cheeks and drops of sweat ran down his forehead. It was just a dream, but why did it feel so real? He had no idea.

After catching his breath when he looked around, he realised that he was indeed in a hospital room. His head snapped in the direction where Jimin laid unconscious on a bed, he got off the couch and sat on the chair beside's Jimin's bed.

His fingers traced Jimin's arms that were wrapped in bandage and the exposed burned skin on his neck. It was his fault, that the older was in such a condition, thankfully not a single drop had fell on his face since his reflex had worked fast making him cover his face with his arms in a defensive manner.

"Taehyung?" His head snapped in the direction, the voice came from and instantly his eyes started watering "I told you not to do it."

The red haired male needed comfort right then, he wanted someone to embrace him in their arms, he wanted a shoulder to cry on, everything happening around him was so sudden and unbelievable, it felt like his soul was suffocating inside his body and a huge stone was placed on his chest. His sobs weren't heard by anyone but himself, he knew that he was going crazy, and that hurt a lot. The only people whom he was surrounded with weren't real, and that's what made him realise how lonely he was. He lost Jimin because of his own mistakes, and now he was all alone.

World is so cruel, when things were getting better everything came crashing down taking Taehyung's happiness with them. He was so disappointed in himself, till now he was sure that no one was supposed to be around him, it was dangerous for them, his misfortune would affect them instead.

His mother, father and Kai were dead. Jimin and Jungkook were in hospital. The only person left was Dr.Lee, and Taehyung had decided to quit the therapy sessions.

It's for the best

He thought as he saw Jungkook sit on the bed, near Jimin's legs, staring at him. "Look at you-" the raven head let out a dry laugh, before going to his serious self "Don't blame yourself Tae."

"Please Go away." Taehyung choked out as he trembled and covered his face with his hands.

"I wouldn't leave you Tae.. God! I wish I can hug you right now." Taehyung shook his head in anticipation, still sobbing until he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around him.

"J-k-kook?"

"It's okay." Taehyung felt safe, he was able to feel Jungkook, his hands were so soothing on his back, and his lips felt so soft on his forehead.

"H-h-how?"

"That's what you wanted Tae, you wanted me to hug you, you wanted to feel my arms around you, you wanted me to comfort you."

Right, I can control that, my mind can.

"Will Jimin be able to feel you, if I want?" Jungkook chuckled and pulled away, shaking his head signaling a 'No' "only you" He said

"Please don't go." Taehyung cried and buried his face in Jungkook's chest. "Please"

"You wanted me to stop appearing." Jungkook laughed and wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"I was stupid, I- I'm stupid, I'm so so stupid, I-I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry kookie."

"Kookie, huh?" Taehyung nodded and giggled, as Jungkook wiped his tears away.

And for the first time, Taehyung wasn't sad that he was seeing stuff that didn't exist, he was rather happy that he had some one who cared for him, even after knowing that the younger was just a part of his hallucination, something that his mind had created, and yet it felt so good, it made him happy, very happy.

"You're definitely in Love with me." Taehyung pulled away and stared at Jungkook for a minute before breaking into a huge smile "Maybe." He said, making the raven head laugh.

"What if I am?" Jungkook stopped laughing and stared at Taehyung, his face read no emotion as he said "It would break you later."

"I believe in living in present.."

"Such a liar" Jungkook half smiled when Taehyung pouted and punched him lightly.

"So- can I?" Asked Taehyung

"Can you what?" Taehyung slapped Jungkook on his chest playfully, knowing that the younger knew what he was talking about, since his mind was open to his hallucinations.

"Can I Love you?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded "Do you want something in return?"

"Love? Maybe?"

"Then I'll give you my love."

"So- can I?"

"Can you what?" Taehyung giggled and pouted "Can I kiss you?"

Jungkook nodded and closed the gap between them, by crashing their lips together.

It would've been such an adorable thing to look at, but it seemed more weird when Jimin opened his eyes and saw Taehyung kissing air.