•17•

"Where are you?"

"Hiding"

"I want you to complete what you started, leave the younger brother and go for the older."

"I'm not doing it anymore."

"You know what I can do with the little family of yours." He held the kid by his neck and chuckled, before shoving his cellphone near the little boy's ears

"A-a-appa?" the little boy shuttered as the older male's grip on his neck tightened. Hot tears ran down his cheeks as he tried to breath trough his nose, clutching on the Sheep Plushy, as he whispered "S-save me"

"Seokjin......"

_______________
Third person p.o.v
(Namjoon's focus)

"This isn't possible." Namjoon pulled on his hair and watched the entire video again, fast forwarding it. "Who saw the entire video before?" He snapped, the two officers lowered their head and whispered 'Us' in unison.

Officer Kim have been watching the CCTV footage of the parking area of Jungkook's school for past half an hour, it's from the day he got assaulted and almost died.

Chanyeol and Jackson were the only officers who had watched the entire footage, and now it was Officer kim as well.

"I knew there was something odd about that boy." Namjoon said as he stared at the screen of his laptop.

Officer Kim was going through the files when he thought of re watching the video completely. The case wasn't showing any progress and it was stressing the brunette. He definitely fast forwarded the video, but watched it throughly. It was just the speed that had increased nothing else, so he can obviously observe every part of it and pause whenever he feels suspicious.

What caught his attention was the fact that Kim Taehyung- who supposedly saw the incident had never walked inside the parking area that day. The camera was placed close to the entrance gate so everyone entering were caught in the footage, and Taehyung definitely didn't walk in there.

The real question was, how did he know about the incident if he never saw it happening? Maybe he could've met up with someone who did watch it, but again... no one was present in there when the fight took place. Officer Kim was sure that the boy had met up with either Do Min Young or Jungkook, and in both the cases he was pulled as a suspect.

"Bring me the information about the boy and ask Prosecutor Jung to start his mother's murder case again. We're working on two cases now, so buck up."

_____________
Third person p.o.v

"Jiminieeeeeee hyungg" Jimin ran further as the little boy followed him around the hallway "How dare you steal my chocolate?"

"Why the fuck are you even here Baekhyun?" Jimin screamed and ran until he bumped a feminine figure, knocking the female down "Jimin no running in the house and no swearing." Ji-hyun scolded, as the younger helped her stand up, murmuring few apologies.

"Noona he stole my chocolate." Baekhyun sobbed, and held Ji-hyun's feet, hugging them and nuzzling his head in her tummy.

"Aww Baekh, don't worry I'll buy you new ones." She smiled at the younger and wiped his tears with her thumb. Jimin rolled his eyes at their affection, before saying "I hate kids" and walking away.

Ji-Hyun sighed and held Baekhyun's small hand, before walking towards his husbands office in their mansion. She didn't know why Hae-Jin suddenly wanted her little brother to come over, she assumed that he probably liked the kid. But her assumption turned out wrong, when she knocked on his office door and walked inside. Her eyes widened as she saw a little kid around Baekhyun's age crying on the couch while clutching on a soft toy, besides her husband's office table.

"Oh my god." She left Baekhyun's hand and ran towards the kid "Are you okay sweetie?" Her motherly side was showing, as she stroked the little boys hair and pulled him on her lap, while sitting on the ground "shuu! It's okay." The little boy seemed to calm down as her hand soothingly rubbed his back.

Ji-hyun continued rocking the kid until he was totally quiet. The little boy pulled away and looked at the lady who smiled at him, she moved her hand to the side pocket of her denim coat and removed a chocolate bar from it. The kids lips curved into a smile as he snatched the chocolate from her hand, and got off her lap. He hopped on the couch and grabbed his sheep plushy, while unwrapping the chocolate.

A loud gasp was heard, followed by small sobs "N-n-noonaa.. You stole my chocolate?" Baekhyun threw a fit and ran out of the room.

Ji-Hyun didn't follow the boy, knowing how stubborn he was. She stood up and glared at her husband, who was staring at his computer while typing furiously on the keyboard, ignoring the human presence in the room.

"Hae-Jin" The said man hummed without sparing a glance at his wife. Ji-Hyun furiously walked towards the man and slapped him across the face, taking him off guard.

"What the-"

"How dare you make that kid cry?"

"W-wh-whoa- I-I" Hae-Jin shuttered nervously.

"Stop shuttering."

Hae-Jin looked at his wife and then at the kid, who was happily munching on the chocolate. He shook his head in confusion, until his senses came back "Oh- I- is baekhyun here?"

"Yes, now may I know- why you wante-"

"To keep the kid a company, he seemed lonely and was crying." Hae-Jin blurted out.

"Who's he anyway?"

"One of my friend's son, he and his wife went on a vacation and wanted me to watch over their son." He stated nonchalantly.

Ji-hyun could sense her husband lying, but didn't question further. She sighed and walked towards the little boy "What's your name?" She smiled.

"Kang Seokjin."

________________

(If you find any errors then please let me know.)