•5•

Third person p.o.v
(Taehyung's focus)

" 'Do min Young' - The prime Suspect for Jeon jungkook injury case has been caught by the Seoul police. According to the police head 'Mr. Kang' the investigation would be started soon. Prosecu-"

Taehyung switched off the news channel, sighing deeply while looking at the boy sitting with one of the customers trying to pull up a conversation, but getting ignored.

"Do you think he'd reveal his name?" Taehyung asked as he saw jungkook approaching him after few attempts of trying to talk to people.

"Certainly not." Jungkook bite his lips in anticipation "we need to fabricate evidences"

"W-what?"

"That's the only thing we can do or else the case wouldn't be on our favour. Do min young has hired one of the no.1 lawyers in korea."

"Your brother is rich, why don't you ask him-" Taehyung stopped "I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay, not like people can get used to seeing something unalive- if that's even a word." Jungkook sat on the counter looking at the people sitting in the cafe, ignoring his presence.

"Jungkook? Do you feel emotions? Do you feel your heart? Do you get hungry? How do you eat if you get hungry?" Taehyung asked as he wiped the counter with a wet cloth, trying to lift the mood.

"Too many questions." Jungkook replied blankly as he saw a certain someone walking inside the cafe.

"Jimin" Taehyung's lips curved into a smile but he immediately replaced it with a blank expression "Welcome to Jin-Jin's cafe, what would you like to order- sir?"

"Taehyung- I- I-just wanna talk."

"Say NO." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was busy staring at the small boy in front of them "Stay away from him Taehyung." and that's when Taehyung realised Jungkook was being protective towards Jimin

"What do you wanna talk about?" Taehyung ignored Jungkook and fake smiled at his ex-boyfriend.

"What the fuck Taehyung?"

"Let's talk over lunch. Umm... you'll be having a lunch break, right?" Jimin asked hopefully, Taehyung nodded.

"Okay then, I'll pick you up by 1?" Taehyung nodded, Jimin smiled and waved before walking outside the cafe.

"Why would you-"

"Someone help me with these please" Taehyung's co-worker Seo-joon yelled through the kitchen.

Taehyung ignored Jungkook and walked inside the kitchen only to find Seo-joon covered in flour, trying to hold the glass dishes that were about to fall from the shelf.

He instantly ran towards his friend and tried to help him push the dishes back in the shelf but failed miserably as all the glass utensils made contact with the floor and shattered in small pieces

"Fuck" Seo-joon and Taehyung cursed while looking at the mess, they just caused.

"It was your fault." Taehyung said

"My fault?" Seo-joon huffed

"Yes"

"No! It was your fault." Seo-joon argued

"Shut up"

"No, you shut up."

"Excuse me."

"No, you excuse me."

"Stop fighting like girls" both the males looked at the male in apron.

"It's his fault." Taehyung and Seo-joon said in unison

"What the- I literally just came from the restroom, how is this my fault?" Hyungsik panicked when the other males grinned.

"Hyungsik did it." Taehyung said

"I witnessed it." Seo-joon said

"Bu-bu-bu-but-" before hyungsik could complete his sentence, Taehyung and Seo-joon had carefully escaped the kitchen.

_________________

"You know you're so pretty?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was trying to flirt with a girl. "Your boobs are so-so-so big."

Fucking pervert

"I can literally stare at them all day."

She doesn't know you exist bro, stop eye raping her.

"Taehyung- are you even listening?" Jimin asked while stuffing his mouth with the food

"Uh- yeah?"

"I was asking if you wanna remain friends?- I can't be your boyfriend but I can be your friend... because you know, I-I really care for you." Jimin looked down, avoiding eye contact with the other.

"Taehyung, say NO." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was no more sitting besides a sexy girl but standing right besides Jimin. "Say NO, Taehyung... please."

"I-uh-umm"

"NO"

"Yes."

"COME ON" Jungkook threw his hands in air and tried to punch the nearest wall, he tried.

"Cool." Jimin smiled. "So now we can talk freely, without getting awkward."

"Yeah- I guess." Taehyung faked a smile. Obviously he loved Jimin a lot to just let him go like that, so he had to accept the offer.

At least he can stay near Jimin, and that mattered a lot.

Both the boys became comfortable after, they talked about anything and everything without hesitation. Taehyung wanted to tell the older about Jungkook, but he wasn't sure how Jimin would take it.

"Jimin I- I wanted to tell you something." Taehyung looked at Jungkook before continuing

"Something, very unusual has been happening with me."

"Taehyung- don't say it." Jungkook said while sitting on the vacant chair of the nearby table. "Just don't."

"Do you know about Jungkook?"

"NO PLEASE DON'T"

"He's in Coma, I know- someone pushed h-"

"I see him" Taehyung cut Jimin off

"What?" Jimin's eyebrows raised in confusion.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE TAEHYUNG- DON'T SAY IT....... PLEASE."

"It's complicated, okay... I-I can see and hear Jungkook. He's with us right now, he needs our help-"

"I DON'T NEED HIS HELP TAEHYUNG. SHUT UP."

"You can't see him... b-but I can. I don't know how. I know it's weird, but-"

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE."

"He's sitting right here." Taehyung pointed at the chair jungkook was sitting on.

Jimin looked at the empty chair with fear filled eyes.

"He's right here, I can see and talk to him"

Jimin's eyes widened when he realised what Taehyung was talking about

"Taehyung, do you- are you-"

"I KNEW IT FUCK"

"Jungkook stop it, he's gonna believe us." Jungkook's expression turned pale as he realised what Jimin was thinking about

"You're hallucinating-Taehyung.....  you're Schizophrenic?"

________

If you find any mistakes, please tell me. And feel free to ask any kind of questions related to the story, I'd answer them.