•3•

Third person p.o.v

"The news is all over the media Kim.Namjoon. What's taking you so long to finish the case? It's already been over a month" The chief officer, Mr.Kang dashed out at his junior.

"We're doing our best sir" officer kim said trying to assure the police head.

"Complete the god damn case as soon as possible or close it by declaring it as an accident. Do you have any idea who Jeon Junghyun is?"

"I don't care who he is sir until he's a God himself. Me and my crew are doing our best, it can't be closed because it definitely was not an accident. It is getting difficult because most of the evidences are erased."

"Keep your voice low Kim.Namjoon, know whom you're talking too." Mr.Kang pushed the seat behind as he stood up and stormed towards Officer Kim holding him by his collar "You can be suspended if you don't change this attitude of yours." He hissed while throwing Officer kim on the Table and Storming out of his cabin.

Namjoon cursed under his breath as he fixed his uniform and sat behind the table.

There are so many suspects in this case.

He opened the file Officer Park had brought that morning.

The information of the CEO's of the rival companies of Jeon corporation.

"
Park Hae Jin

Born: 1st May 1983Height: 1

Born: 1st May 1983
Height: 1.86 m
Nationality: South Korea

Park Hae Jin is the Chairman and CEO of Park Empire. Park has worked at the company since 2001. He has increased his empire in the past few Years and aims to get to the number one position one day.

Additional Information:
•No criminal records
•Friends with the CEO of Jeon corporation.   "

"
Shin Sung Rok

"Shin Sung Rok