•27•

STREAM EPIPHANY

______________________
Taehyung's p.o.v

You might as well think that I'm a psycho after seeing the current position I'm in, since that would make more sense than thinking otherwise. But was it my fault, that he broke into my house? Or was him holding a gun, mine?

How did I end up in this situation? Long story short, it was his fault, and a case of self defence. I wasn't expecting a visitor, coming from the window of my backyard. He possibly didn't see me sitting behind the bushes, where once a swing was, and therefore he broke in. Thankfully, Jungkook saw him in time and asked me to follow the burglar, and that's what I did.

Thinking that he was here to steal something, I pounced forward and grabbed his neck, only to see that he was holding a gun. Though he didn't shoot, that bitch had the audacity to chuckle, so I did what I thought was right at the moment. I held his neck tighter as I grabbed the nearest object and smashed it on his head. He probably wasn't expecting that, I saw it in his eyes before they closed and he collapsed.

The man was quite heavy, how do I know? Well, I had to drag him above the stairs. It looked psychotic, me pulling him from his legs, as his head kept bumping on each step, making a 'thump' sound.

It's ironic how I'm not afraid of these goons, but easily get affected when I see Appa.. I mean, he aint real, but it still somehow manages to affect me.

Currently he's tied up on the chair in my room, his gun is in my hands, and there are knives besides me, which are certainly there for self defence. I doubt that he's gonna wake up anytime soon, but if I leave him or doze off then there are possibilities that he might get rid of those ropes and try to kill me. However it wouldn't happen, unless and until he's a superhero or has some supernatural powers. I had checked his clothes before tying him against the chair and basically- I had found 3 pocket knives and a blade.

Truly, I'm not sure who this man is, but his face seems-

"Don't you think that you've seen him somewhere?" Jungkook asked, folding his arms above his chest.

"I'm not sure, maybe?"

"You know who he is Taehyung, think harder." I almost jumped from my seat, when Kai appeared from behind me.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?" Kai raised his eyebrows, smirking, knowing exactly what I meant.

"Appear out of no where? Are you..like- fond of scaring me?"

"Maybe you need my company."

Pfft

"You need to-"

Third person p.o.v

"Where the fuck am I?" Asked the man tied on the chair.

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes before pointing the gun towards the man "Who the fuck are you?"

"Y-You-you son of a bitch." The older man squirmed on the chair, making it loose the balance, as he fell on his face along with the chair "Ow! Fucking hell."

"Listen dude, I'm a busy person- not really, but yeah.. so can you like tell me what were you doing in my house?"

"Help me up" Taehyung stared at the man for a few seconds, before kicking the chair further more, making the older males nose rub against the floor.