•18•

Third person p.o.v
(Taehyung's focus)

It's been another week of Kai living with Taehyung. And for several reasons, Taehyung isn't liking it.

One of the biggest would be- Jungkook talking with Kai all day, ignoring Taehyung's presence. Taehyung wasn't jealous, obviously he wasn't, he was just used to seeing and Talking to the younger all day, and it hurt when it suddenly stopped. Taehyung wasn't affectionate with Jungkook, nope.. not at all.

But it was difficult to stay away from the person, whom you saw as soon as you woke up and before you went to sleep. Jungkook had been the kind of clingy friend who sticks with you but can't touch you, for Taehyung, ever since the hospital incident happened. And suddenly being ignored by the same person was disturbing.

"No kookie, I definitely think that the dog is a sausage." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the pair seated on the couch. Surprisingly, his father hadn't showed up for a week... at all, so the entire house was occupied by the three of the boys. And like usual, Taehyung was cooking, while the other two were seated on the couch watching oswald.

"It's similar to dachshund breed, and I refuse to believe that it's a sausage." Jungkook huffed while rolling his eyes

"Kookie no, th-"

"Stop fighting and watch something else." Taehyung yelled from the kitchen and started switching the channels. Both the boys whined until Dora the explorer showed up on the screen "STOP STOP, we gonna watch this." Said kai, as Jungkook nodded in approval.

Taehyung threw the remote on the counter and continued chopping the meat.

"Backpack, backpack.
Backpack, backpack.

I'm the backpack loaded up with things and knickknacks too.
Anything that you might need I've got inside for you.

Backpack, backpack, Backpack, backpack Yeah!"

This is too much

Thought Taehyung as the boys sang the most stupidest song of the century, with the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Do you see the mountain? Where?"

"Behind you." Kai and Jungkook said in unison, while pointing at the mountain behind Dora and boots.

"Go and play with legos guys, y'all are childish." Said Taehyung, while rolling his eyes.

Ignoring his comment, the other two kept watching the show. And truly it was irritating Taehyung.

"Swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping-" The two males kept rambling the sentence with Dora and boots, pissing Taehyung off "can y'all pl-"

"WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE,
WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE
WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE, LIKE WE USE-" Taehyung sighed before grabbing his cellphone from the counter and picking up the call, without seeing the collar ID, exactly knowing who it was "Hey Jimin."

"Tae, can you come over?"

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"J-j-just p-please"

"I'll be there." Taehyung was about to hang up, when he heard the other calling for him "yes?"

"Hurryy... please."

"In 5."

____________
Third person p.o.v
(Jimin's focus)

"He's coming."

Jimin sighed and looked at the male who was smiling at him "Thank you."

"Now tell me, why did you-"

"You'll find out soon Jimin."

Jimin paced around his room, running his hand through his hair "Kai? How?"

"Jimin, calm down." Said the older one "He'd be here in few minutes, we should stand by the window on the ground floor." He got up from Jimin's bed and walked outside the room.

Jimin sighed for the nth time before following the older male, he walked down the stairs and spotted the brunette staring outside the window.

"Jo-"

"Shu" Jimin confusingly walked towards the window, and looked at what the older was looking at so intensely, his eyes widened when he spotted Taehyung in a car.

Taehyung doesn't have a car.

Taehyung was sitting on the drivers seat with a blank face, he slowly got out of the car and walked towards the other side of the car, opening the door for the passengers seat and sitting inside.

Jimin confusingly looked at Taehyung, who was now talking to no one, while looking at the drivers seat.

Is he still seeing Jungkook?

After few minutes of what seemed like arguing to Jimin, Taehyung got out of the car.

"Jimin, go outside and greet your guest." Jimin nodded before jogging towards the front door, hurriedly opening it only to reveal a surprised Taehyung standing on his porch.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?"

"Is that Jungkook?" Jimin pointed towards the vacant drivers seat of the car, parked outside his house.

Taehyung chuckled "Don't you recognise him? I've shown you one of his pictures in the past."

No...

"That's Kai, my stepbrother."

_________________

(If there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes then please let me know, thanks)