•6•

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Taehyung listen to me, plea-"

"NO... it-it makes sense Jungkook, It makes sense... I-I'm sick, I-" I stopped walking and turned around to face the raven haired boy who looked disappointed

"NO... listen it's not true, you're not hallucinating, I exist. And I need your help."

Help? Are you kidding me?

I have never thought that I would be dealing with something so huge. When I searched about Schizophrenia earlier, everything made sense. It's not only hallucination, but mood swings, and so many more symptoms that I've been facing for so long.

And I never knew.

There are possibilities that I'm seeing many imaginary things as well. I would've never realised that I was facing something huge if Jungkook wouldn't have showed up.

I want to believe Jungkook, I want to believe that I'm not hallucinating and he is there.... but... I just can't.

I still wouldn't jump to conclusions, I have an appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow, and I would let him decide if I'm sick or not.

Fuck this- for now, the bigger issue is that I don't have money to pay the psychiatrist. I can't ask Jimin for help, he's helped me a lot already.

"Taehyung- you're not crazy. You-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." I saw Jungkook flinch at my tone. Who cares though?

"I have an appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow, and-"

"I know that, and I also know that he's going to ramble bullshit." Jungkook said.

I ignored him and started walking again, not like he didn't follow me.

What If- whatever I'm seeing right now is just my hallucination? What if- I'm not Taehyung, and am just living his personality?

No, I'm Taehyung. I remember how mother used to yell at me whenever I peed in my pants

"Taehyung you're not a kid anymore, there's a thing called washroom. You gotta go in there and piss in the toilet."

I remember everyone used to call me 'Taehyung.'

No wtf, not used to they still call me 'Taehyung'

"How will you pay the doctor? You don't make that much money." Jungkook said as we reached my father's house.

"You don't have to worry about that." I said as I unlocked the door and carefully walked inside.

The smell of alcohol and weed instantly filled my nostrils as I walked through the living room.

I had earlier assumed that appa would be passed out on the couch, but he's not there. Is he awake? Truly, I don't want to deal with him right now, I'm already into a lot of bullshit. 

"I think he's not here." Jungkook said

I looked around the house and was pleased when I found him no where.

I slowly locked the front door and walked inside his room.

I hope it's still there.

I walked towards the bookshelf and searched for the specific book.

Found it.

"Romeo and Juliet?" Jungkook asked while looking at the book.

I smiled before opening it. What was the page number again?