Chapter 82: 3600 seconds in an hour

Jungkook stood up so suddenly and wrapped his arms around Jimin so tightly as he listened to the song play to them. It serenaded the two as Jungkook tried to dry his tears, yet it kept flowing down his face and all he could do was hug his lover and cry into his shoulder. Jimin hugged Jungkook back and swayed side to side so gently while he kissed the side of Jungkook's head and longed to kiss him once more. "I'll always love you... It's my fault if you never felt that warm feeling before. My heart has been pounding for you ever since." Jimin continued as Jungkook looked at Jimin in the eyes.

          "I hate saying goodbye... Especially to the one I love so much..." Jungkook continued as Jimin rose his hands up to cup Jungkook's face while he still slightly swayed side to side so calmly and held a smile to cheer his lover up. "How will we ever see each other again if I won't drag my phone along with me?" Jungkook asked as Jimin dried the tears from his lover's eyes.

         "Fate broke us apart and now, let fate put us back together... I will see you soon and you will see me. Just not today, not tomorrow...not n-next month.. soon..." Jimin then began to cry out the tear he hid in order to cheer Jungkook up. But he just couldn't focus on that now. His heart ached and hiding it was the toughest thing he could do and he couldn't last so long like that.

         "Soon.." Jungkook repeated as he let out a huff from the headache he was getting after crying so much. He didn't even care to dry the tears now since Jimin was doing it for him. Using the sleeves of his dress shirt to wipe off those tears his lover shed. They listened to the calming song and Jimin continued to make eye contact with his lover once more before making a smile to cheer him up.

         "Smile..." Jimin continued and caressed Jungkook's face so softly while the music still played behind them. "Let me see you smile before you go... I want to see it..." Jimin told the boy but Jungkook only pouted. "I know it's hard baby... You can pull through... Okay? Very soon we'll meet and we could start all over again!"

        "But... But I want soon to be now..."

         "Good things take patience." Jimin whispered to the boy's ear and opened his eyes to look ahead at the digital clock to see they still had so much time in such a sad moment. The feeling was endless, however...this was them trying to end in good terms. "I wish I could have loved you as soon as you showed up at my house so we wouldnt have wasted any other second..."

         "But we'll have the same fate. Only more tears shed. I'll be so far from you... I don't want to!" Jungkook sobbed and hugged Jimin once more and threw his head in to lay within the older's chest. "I hate this so much... I regret joining the gang so I could love you endlessly."

         "You wouldn't have met me then. You wouldn't be in my arms and you would just be out there trying to find yourself. Being in this gang taught you to be a leader and become the best of yourself for others to follow in." Jimin whispered to the boy's ear as Jungkook nodded his head while listening to his lover. "Our love wouldn't have ever been thought of."

          "I-I understand..." Jungkook whispered in return as the room went completely silent while they only stood there to sway in each other's arms so gently and in sync. They stood there together and allowed their candle of love to burn more instead of burning out. Jimin closed his eyes and counted the seconds he held Jungkook in his arms and thought of how perfect they would have been together. All those thoughts made Jimin open his eyes and see this was where his feelings lied from here. What was love if he couldn't have it by his side anymore? He imagined waking up every morning to turn over on the bed to feel his smile fade from his face when Jungkook wouldn't be there. He imagined a silent household with only a dull aura around him and all the beautiful seconds he would waste gazing into Jungkook's eyes, those thoughts just reminded him that everything he knew from before would be no more.