Chapter 24: Mistakes

Jungkook poured coffee into the mug he was going to serve to Jimin and added sugar into the cup of hot coffee as he looked up to see the lightning flash and cause a big thunder clap from a distance. Jungkook began to worry about RM and even Sehiro because they were all out there and Jungkook couldn't help but to hold a concerned face. No one knew how he felt inside towards every situation, but he did a good job displaying his emotions through his facial expressions.

             The boy walked over to the office as he pried the door ajar and peered his gaze in to see Jimin just leaning on the office chair. Holding his phone up on speaker right by his head so he could listen to his team. "Stop arguing over the crab and leave it alone, Sehiro. It's not bothering you." Jimin laughed. Jungkook stepped in and set the coffee down close against the laptop as he looked up at Jimin to see him smile at his lover once more as he turned to face the window after he snapped his fingers and pointed to the laptop. Just so Jungkook could do something and watch over the officers and point something out if he sees something out of place. That was  Jimin's small job for Jungkook.

            Thunder grew louder as Jimin approached the window and looked out to see the branches of trees swaying back and forth. "How did it get this rough?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked back at the older and back at the screen. There was printed notes of evidence as beneath the laptop and surrounding the device as Jungkook tilted his head to look at the information they have gathered.

          "Mother nature could be a bitch sometimes. Trying to kill us all in a storm." Sehiro added as he cleared his throat. "Namjoon, if we get held hostage by these gang members, I vote to sacrifice your crab." Sehiro joked and this made the Dispatcher gasp.

          "No! I spoiled this hermit crab! He's a purple pincher. The best of his kind. Well, in my own words that is. I spent so much money on his aquarium and I have a few more at home." Namjoon testified as Sehiro and Jimin grew silent before laughing. "Stop laughing at me! I'm so lonely in that big house of mines."

          "Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen your house. Is it really that big? I've heard you love to save money and you've made a fortune. Is it true?" Jimin wondered as RM chuckled happily. Holding a big smile since he felt happy he was being talked about for once.

         "Yes! When I'm not a Dispatcher, I like to work on my accountant job. Takes a lot of hard work but it works out in the end." Namjoon mentioned.

        "The two of you are bonding now! I knew I'd see the day that the two of you would stop arguing for once." Jimin said happily while Namjoon laughed and changed the conversation.

         "How's Jungkook? Is he there?" RM wondered as Jimin looked back to see Jungkook staring at the screen. Determined not to part his gaze even once. "Tell him I said hi!"

         "Yes, he's watching over you all. Jungkook, Namjoon says Hi!" Jimin said while Jungkook rose a thumbs up. "He gave a thumbs up." Jimin replied while he could practically imagine the older smiling.

          "What's the thumbs up for?" Sehiro wondered while Namjoon was happy to respond.

           "It just means he heard me. It's no sign language. That's how we communicate. Give each other signs like that. I'm glad I met someone I can talk to through sign language! Sehiro, you should learn it too. Jungkook is such a nice guy." The Dispatcher told the officer while Jungkook listened to the conversation while Jimin did too.

         "No, I don't see myself learning that language. I have too much on my plate. Thank you." Sehiro answered as Jimin let out another laugh.