Chapter 20: Your gentle embrace

Jungkook was still blushing while the two of them held each other close. Jimin had no intentions of holding him close after an argument and baby him, However, Jimin couldn't stop himself from that. Jungkook seemed as if he needed comforting and that alone left him to hug Jungkook. The older was in shock he actually brought Jungkook into his arms, but yet again, he felt warm and gentle with the silent prince. Almost as if his heart was only starting to beat after so long.

                It was unintentional. The moment alone was rushed in and Jimin couldn't see himself hug Jungkook so close like this... But it happened and he had no words for himself. He was starting to see things differently and especially see his own partner differently. Jimin then pulled away and gazed at the younger with a smile appearing on his face while they made eye contact. "I said I'll protect you but we need to have each other's back in this. I trust you... You should trust me now." Jimin added while Jungkook nodded and gave his Chief a reassuring smile he always longed to see again. By now, Jungkook just knew that they alone had a bond and something growing without their knowledge at all.

              Jimin then offered to take Jungkook back to his uncomfortable motel and perhaps find him a good box apartment to live in. The older just felt as if the motel alone was just a dangerous environment for his partner to stay in... It was just an ugly feeling he recieved when he pulled up by the parking lot and watched Jungkook get out of the car. Apparently, that's what it was... The ugly feeling was real and there was something that actually happened, yet, the younger was silent and didn't realize it. But to Jimin, it was just an off feeling.

              "Jungkook... Stay safe... Okay?" Jimin told the boy while Jungkook nodded and splitted ways with Jimin to head back to his motel. Not really a good place to stay in. Jimin focused on Jungkook as soon as he left and let out a sigh while he nervously tapped onto his steering wheel. "Something's up..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook finally turned around the corner and to his motel room. "No.. I'm just being overprotective... There's no way that I could feel that something is bound to happen... Silly me." Jimin told himself as he checked his phone and suddenly started to text Jungkook.

              Within seconds, Jungkook responded and it wasn't until after, his messages were left unanswered