Chapter 48: My prince

Jungkook sat down on the couch. Waiting for Jimin as he slowly took Jimin's dress shirt and rose it into his arms while Jimin climbed the steps to the second floor so he could wash up and change into some comfortable clothes for the night. Jungkook of course, wondered what was in that folder. Was it some secrets that Sehiro kept from everyone and only left for Jimin? Divorce papers or even love letters? These were the thoughts that surrounded Jungkook's silent mind.

           The boy then pouted as he held Jimin's dress shirt even closer to his face innocently. Thinking of those things made him feel bad. Why would Jimin hide those things from him? They were together... Or some what in between that now. Yet, the boy just didn't know that Jimin was protecting him from those false evidences on trying to put him to blame. Jungkook laid back on the couch as he had Jimin's dress shirt over his torso like a blanket. He tried to keep himself from thinking like this, but he just loved to guess and pinpoint things that could give it away. He was a detective and doing this was his calling.

         Jungkook laid there on the couch while he began to hug Jimin's dress shirt. This was his most favorite thing next to sleeping with Jimin. It would be rare to sleep with his Chief. Just before, he only got that opportunity because they had sex and Jimin couldn't have Jungkook leave him alone like this. That feeling was perfect to the younger and he treasured it the most out of anything. The younger smiled to himself as he closed his eyes. Wondering if now would be a perfect time to mention if they could be together. They weren't at break for so long, but Jungkook knew he couldn't hold back from getting kisses from Jimin. He just hoped they could kiss tonight just like the night before.

           The silent prince had his wishes. Hoping that his Chief would comply and kiss him or touch him. Jungkook still limped on his way to the porch from the car. Having a little struggle but not really growing upset at his lack of walking. He begged Jimin to put it in him rough and that's what he got. He just had a thought, wondering if he could do it once more for the night. The mute boy smiled to himself at the thought and turned his head to gaze at the wine bottles along the kitchen cabinets where the wine stood over it. Coming up with an idea for the night.

          Jimin was standing in the shower. The bathroom was locked and he kept the folder within the bathroom. Taking it everywhere with him since he knew how curious his detective could get. Jimin kept the bathroom door shut and locked so Jungkook wouldn't sneak in and take the folder like he normally would when it comes to serious things like this. "I... I should be honest with Jungkook. He's my partner... My sidekick... My prince. I shouldn't hide this from him. But of course, I won't do it now. I'll do it soon since I do want to lay off work for a while and just drink." Jimin told himself within his head as he thought of good places to hide the folder from Jungkook. Out of everything, he knew the boy was most likely capable of sniffing out where it was. That's how good the detective was against the Chief himself.

             Jimin soon changed into some long dark blue bottoms for the night as he hid the folder in his desk where he locked the file cabinet with his key and left the office as he decided to go see Jungkook downstairs at the living room. Jungkook laid there patiently for the past few minutes he sat there. Just waiting for Jimin. The older soon joined the silent prince on the first floor as he walked over to the kitchen and took down a bottle of white wine. "Have you ever tried white wine?" Jimin asked as Jungkook sat up with the dress shirt over his chest.

            Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. Claiming that he did drink the white wine before and Jimin only smiled and took down two wine glasses. "That's good. I need a break from the red wine time to time. It is a good drink to have after a tough day, but I'd rather change it up. Oh, and we'll only drink this for the night. No beer. That wasn't a pretty sight last time." Jimin chuckled as Jungkook watched the older slowly approach him and set the two glasses of wine down with a smirk on the older's charming face. Jimin then began to pour Jungkook a glass of wine as he looked up at Jungkook hold the dress shirt excitedly.