Chapter 61: Deprived

The next morning, Jungkook woke up beside no one. Just seeing Jimin not in bed after they ate together made Jungkook feel the guilt still crawling up his throat and just longing to hurl out the truth. This was his doings and he couldn't forgive himself for any of it, especially when he felt that Jimin would never love such a crazy kid like him. One that was guilty for every single thing against Sehiro. The rest? Still remained hidden.

         Jungkook knew Jimin wasn't sleeping at all. Just last night was silence along with a tight grip of of a pillow close against his body. Signifying that Jimin left the young boy alone on the bed for the night. The silent prince of course, hid his flash drive well and avoided the thoughts of Jimin ever coming across it. Just how regularly would Jimin raise the wooden floor plank of the room? Never. So, Jungkook believed that was the best way to hide it. Jimin certainly, couldn't ever see Jungkook hide the flash drive personally, since Jungkook only woke up early to do things like that behind Jimin's back.

          The younger stood up as he looked around. Looking back at how off Jimin was acting when they were done with dinner. Jimin claimed he wasn't going to sleep, yet, this scared Jungkook. Not realizing that this was what Jimin really meant. Jungkook crawled off the bed and quickly bolted out of the room. The boy only had on his tank top shirt along with his light blue underwear. Just sleeping in his underwear with the inside shirt of his usual work dress shirts or sweaters.

             The boy reached outside as he gazed down at Jimin who was sitting down on the couch with shades over his eyes. Covering the look of sleep deprivation through his tired eyes. He hid the look from Jungkook as he stood up and adjusted the tie over his collar as he picked up a cup of hot coffee. Jungkook just didn't know how much coffee drinks Jimin had, but he was too afraid to ask. Only now, he knew Jimin had to stop drinking too much caffeine. It was bad for him, but the man only kept trying to stay awake to avoid his mind.

           Jungkook reached the bottom floor as he approached Park Jimin and signed to him in worry. 'Jimin, why don't you sleep?' Jungkook asked in sign language as Jimin turned his head to face Jungkook and hold his coffee up to his lips so he could drink again.

          "I told you why. I'm not sleeping now..." Jimin continued as he let out a sigh. "Jungkook... I've been thinking about things... I wonder... Do you think RM killed Sehiro?" Jimin asked as Jungkook tilted his head and shook it after.

'Jimin, you're growing insane. How could Namjoon even do that? He is paralyzed from the hips down. He can't drive a car.' Retorted the younger back in signs. 'You need sleep now. Forget work for today.'

          "Jungkook! I c-can't miss work again... My father will say something and I'll get in so much trouble... I feel so distracted, it's bad for everyone to see this side of me." Jimin said as he let out a huff of breath. With every breath, he felt sleep call to him, but with that, he shoved it away. Only causing more of his headache. He felt like he lost his appetite, his grasp of sanity and hope at anything. He wasn't as strong as he was before. He was broken down by Jungkook and his guards were set down. Allowing almost anyone to take over him. This was also caused by Jungkook. He mingled with the Chief. Toying with him until Jimin's hard shell completely fell off.

              "Think about it. Think about the Namjoon thing! He's paralyzed on his hips below... But he could be working with anyone! W-What about his doctor?! Dr. Kim Seokjin?"

'Jimin, this is too far-fetched.' Jungkook signed quickly as Jimin adjusted the dark sun glasses over his eyes. Not wanting to have Jungkook look at him like this.

            "N-No it's not! It's p-perfect!! He's rich for a reason! Or.... Are you trying to hide something big f-from me...?" Jimin asked as he slowly stepped forward towards Jungkook. "Tell me... I don't know what to believe now..."