Chapter 50: Nothing to worry about

Jimin laid there, sobbing to himself as he held Jungkook close. He couldn't tell what was his purpose in his dream, but he recalled himself wearing all black as his dream self wore a random white dress shirt. All of these outfits he dreamt of was the clothing he possessed within his dresser. This left Jimin just gawking at the wooden doors of the dresser as he let out a sigh and rose his hand up to dry his tears.

          "I-It's just a dream... It's just a dream! I'd never kill my Jungkook... I never will... He's my everything." Jimin whispered to himself and caressed Jungkook's hair back. "How could I hurt the one I promised to protect and promised to by everyday? That was just a stupid nightmare... 'You could protect Jungkook from anyone but yourself' ah, I won't hurt him.. Why did that even come to mind?! Maybe... I just need help. Desperately..." Jimin told himself as he continued to roll Jungkook's hair back so gently and gaze right at him.

          By now Jimin just couldn't fall back to sleep. So, he sat up and placed Jungkook gently over a pillow to hug while Jimin got off the bed. The older took one glance over at Jungkook who turned over while he still held onto the pillow like Jimin was still with him there. The Chief just couldn't bring himself to lay down and close his eyes because only then, his mind would wander back into that heartache of a nightmare that woke him up into tears. This was something Jimin was fearing.

        "I-I would never kill my Jungkook... Why did I kill him and thought it was Sehiro?" Jimin asked himself as he stepped out of the room and let out a sigh. "Sehiro held the gun... But I called the shot. Ugh, just thinking about it frightens me. I... Shouldn't get upset over a stupid dream. It's not real! Jungkook is in my room sleeping and hugging a pillow close. Not laying dead in his casket." Jimin continued to look at the bright side of things. The older soon walked over to his office and pushed the door open as he stepped in for the night.

         Everytime he closed his eyes, his gaze would stop and get interrupted by the way he had Jungkook's body laying over his as he held the gun up to the side of his head to kill himself after. Jimin was slowly getting rid of the thoughts as he shoved it off and sat down at his desk to gaze at his laptop that suddenly began to work after dumping hot coffee onto it not-so long ago. Jimin still wondered how dedicated Jungkook was to fix the laptop once more. He put his efforts and hard work into fixing the laptop and making it as good as new. Leaving Jimin a little shocked.

           Jimin leaned back on the seat as he gazed at the laptop screen. Only then, he went online to look up good cameras he could purchase for the young boy. "I want to give something back to him... I know he doesn't like that he lost his camera a long time back, but I won't wait here and watch him let out sighs when he uses the station's old cameras..." Jimin added as he looked at the search bar on what he longed to type in. Within his head, he had a bit of a headache from drinking, but all he did was ignore it like that nightmare and just search up for a good and quality style camera Jungkook could record with and take quality pictures at work and whatever he set his mind to.

            Jimin took a good hour looking into this as he finally found a good camera that would suit Jungkook to record with and take pictures with. The Chief smiled and wrote down the good find on the camera and placed an order in a nearby store to pick it up soon. This left him with a good thought in his head. Completely forgetting that horrible nightmare that didn't seem to mean anything... But, he just couldn't help but to question, why would he say something about getting rid of the evil and then kill himself? Just as the thought spread onto his mind once more, Jimin took down the address and let out a sigh afterwards to shake the thought away.

               "My paranoia isn't getting any better... These illusional nightmares are coming into my mind. I need to get help..." Jimin whispered as he let out a sigh and cupped his head. Could this be the result of his paranoia or an actual glimpse of what Jimin's dark mind of fear stirred up and thought as a possibility that could become reality? Jimin believed this was just his paranoia. Not a bad omen.. The only colors that stood out within his dream was black and white. Sehiro wore all white, Jimin wore all black, but his dream self wore an outfit of work that consisted of a white dress shirt and Jungkook himself wore a black sweater. "That doesn't mean anything... It's nothing I know that. Why am I so afraid now..? Could there be... Someone coming to hurt us? Someone that would scare me into killing the one I truly love and myself along with the shot of a bullet?" Jimin kept asking himself and let out a sigh. Shaking his head once more.

            "Jungkook was right... Look at me.. I'm killing myself mentally and slowly growing insane over this nightmare right now. But... It can't be that serious..." Jimin continued to talk to himself. Trying to convince himself that it was just a nightmare that held no meaning just so he wouldn't have to seek help. All in all, Jimin felt average. Crazy dreams like that happens once and a while... Right?

              As Jimin was alone in his office, Jungkook woke up, realizing he fell asleep with his uniform on so, he stood up and took a look at his clothes before pulling a smirk to himself. Jungkook still had thoughts to close off the night, but as he turned his head, Jimin wasn't right by his side. This confused the younger as he tilted his head to the side and kept gazing at the empty spot. Jungkook then came up with an idea as he took off his shirt and still kept his gaze over to the bathroom so he could wash up while he gazed at the time once more. Thinking this alone was the perfect time to go to Jimin after his shower. This was what Jungkook actually looked forward to for the night. Just a few kisses wouldn't suffice his lust.

            After a good while, Jimin was still sitting in his office chair while he laid back and kept his eyes closed. The chair was now pressed up against the wall while Jimin was far from his desk now. Thinking about the case and feeling bad that Sehiro was the one who was caught and there was a chance he'd be placed in death row... Soon to be hung for his crimes. Jimin meant to turn the other cheek, but he couldn't fight back the thought that he had to be assertive. Just what Jungkook told him all along. The older closed his eyes and tried not to worry. Eventually, he thought that soon he'd be able to go back in bed with Jungkook after his head grew clear of the stress.

            Just when Jimin leaned back, still shirtless and wearing his loose bottoms he wore before he went to drink with Jungkook, the door pried ajar and he only tilted his head aside and kept his eyes shut. Jungkook walked in with a black colored bathrobe on he owned as he stood by the door way. His hair was slightly damped as he gazed forward to look at Jimin laying his head back on the chair to point his head up at the ceiling.

         Jimin knew Jungkook was there and only made a smile as Jungkook slowly approached him and closed the door behind him. "What is it my silent prince...?" Jimin asked as Jungkook brushed his hair to the side and walked up to Jimin just so he could hold his lover's both hands with his. "Miss me in bed...?" Jimin asked as his eyes met with Jungkook and let out a chuckle. "You took a shower..? Why are you still naked? Shouldn't you put something on?" Jimin continued to ask while Jungkook made a cute smile and looked down at the belt of his robe and slowly placed his hands over it while Jimin's hands rested on the hips of the boy. This made Jimin smirk and sit up. "That's what you wanted?~ could we reach the bed first, sweetie?" Jimin asked as Jungkook was already undoing the belt of his robe while Jimin placed his foot against the wheels of the office chair, clipping it locked in place while Jungkook dropped his bathrobe down, exposing his body to his lover. Yet, he did keep on a small white underwear to cover himself... For now.

            Jimin locked his gaze up at Jungkook and made a smile while he sat up straight and pulled Jungkook's body closer to lean over him as their lips locked at the sweet moment. "You love getting what you want... Don't you, Jungkook?" Jimin whispered to the younger's ear while Jungkook was leaning in and softly kissing along Jimin's collar bones. "You get so naughty at moments like these~" Jimin whispered to the boy while he had Jungkook's body against his. Only then, Jungkook slowly trailed the kisses down to Jimin's pelvis and got down where his knees rested on the bathrobe that tented over the ground once Jungkook stripped from it.

            Jimin looked down as he watched Jungkook gaze up and kiss him softly. Jungkook rose his head to meet with Jimin's to kiss each other at once. Jungkook's sweet huffs surfaced to Jimin's ears in between the kiss as Jimin still sat on the chair with a smile every time his eyes met with the younger's. "Ah... Oh Jungkook.. L-Let's go to the bed, I can't wait any longer to touch you and look at you under me... So defenseless and silent.." Jimin continued to speak such dirty words to the boy's ear. Telling him how much he wanted to fuck him already. Just looking at Jungkook's exposed body was such a turn on to the man, he just couldn't resisting!

            Jungkook's hand then rubbed against the center of Jimin's bottoms. Alluring to the older into his charms of seduction as the boy was still on his knees and kept his hands over Jimin's clothed thighs while he kissed along the growing buldge. Wanting Jimin hard before he could even dare to start this off.