Chapter 26: Trembling with lust~

Sounds of the fire crackling from the burning bark of the wood along with Jungkook's breath huffing against Jimin's ear filled the room. The soft and warm feeling in between their bodies made the younger lick his lips and press his head down against the pillow. Allowing Jimin to lift his hips and continue to thrust.

           The raw feeling of pounding Jungkook's body repeatedly left Jimin groaning with excitement. This alone left him dripping pre-cum inside the younger's entrance and deep against his tight walls. He could hear the younger trying to speak but he just couldn't. The huffs and the way Jungkook mouthed Jimin's name made Jimin feel like the boy just longed to moan for his lover like this.

           "Ah-Ah~ Oh Jungkook.... Ngh-" Jimin groaned and focused on grinding his hips in deep to pull out again so swiftly. The heat between the two burned against each other's torsos. Making the sweat rub against each other. With all of this sexual pleasure, the younger couldn't stop huffing or mouthing Jimin's name. He wanted to speak more but only then, he kept his mouth shut and bit down on his lip. Trying to speak wasn't going to help at all, yet the pleasurable expressions he displayed was enough to have Jimin glue his eyes onto his silent prince.

          "Oh~ oh Jungkook... I love you... S-So much.." Jimin continued to let out gruffs against the younger's ear before giving him a soft kiss on the side of his sweaty forehead. His body pressed onto Jungkook's hips while the boy voluntarily wrapped his legs around the older's well toned hips. Jungkook pried his eyes open and breathed heavily while he looked down and watched the back of Jimin's hands caress the sides of his body and down to continue griping onto the prince's hips. Maintaining his body still while he pummeled into the younger's tight entrance.

          This feeling towards Jimin made him feel like he was missing out on everything. Falling in love and making love with someone he admires. All because of that small fear of letting things go and fearing it'll never come back or just the thought of having the world slip from his hands. The older focused on Jungkook now. He was his everything and the thought of having Jungkook under him and gasping air along with his short and silent groans was enough for the older to slowly pick up his pace to pleasure the boy.

           Jimin dropped his hands onto the floor as he thrusted in and out of the younger's entrance. His hands were planted onto the warm floor. Caging Jungkook under him while Jungkook looked up to his lover, the king in his eyes and the one who held his heart. The younger desperately threw his arms around the older's neck and arched his body forward from the sensation that had his spine tingling from satisfaction. Jimin met lips with Jungkook, groaning in between it and breaking away so the two could share their heavily pants against each other's soft and slightly sweaty skin.

             "N-n..." Jungkook whimpered a small and short desperate sound that made the older smile in between the kiss. There was no one Jimin wanted to do this with other than Jungkook. The one he fully trusted after all this time. Jimin could see his lover's gleaming and star glistening eyes that reflected the bright light of the fireplace just a few feet from them to the side. The older placed his hand over Jungkook's cheek while their sharp breaths were the only ones they could hear between their ears at the moment. The rough pace Jimin began to pursue left Jungkook to clench his walls and turn his face away. Blushing and turning red from the way Jimin's cock pushed into him and causing him to breathe heavily with the pants he was able to serve.

              "G-Gentle? Hm?" Jimin whispered to the boy and rolled Jungkook's sweaty bangs back and watched the boy drop his hands down to hold onto Jimin's back. "I-I'll be gentle.. Ah-" Jimin struggled to speak. This hot and steamy moment got to him too since every thrust he pushed in made the younger want to scream. Yet, nothing came out and all Jungkook gave off was a short sound of his whimper that was accompanied by his heavy breaths.