Chapter 57: All I have

Jimin's heart dropped by hearing those frightening words. He heard the officer and all that filled in through his mind was disbelief and doubt that his close friend was gone so suddenly. "N-No... No he's not!" Jimin cried as he slammed his hands on the table frustratingly. "HE'S NOT DEAD!" Jimin shouted while Jungkook backed up as tears also fell from his eyes. Growing worried about Jimin now and sad Sehiro was killed. The detective and the ex officer weren't close, but Jungkook did think one day they could bond. But that thought was over now.

            "Jimin, don't be in denial, we all feel the same way too!" The officer added as he walked up to Jimin, yet, the Chief didn't want to hear any other thing other than another crime that surfaced. He never thought his heart would break like this... Especially knowing that the next case would be done on who shot the only suspect leading the murder of Mr. Wong.

          "D-Don't touch me! He's not dead I'll prove it!" Jimin continued as some of the officer's started to back up with tears in their eyes as Jimin began to call and call Sehiro's number, but no answer as Jungkook stepped up to Jimin.

'Jimin, he's gone.' Jungkook signed with such a gloomy look in his eyes. He didn't like Sehiro, but seeing Jimin react like this scared him. 'Jimin, you're scaring me.' Jungkook continued to sign as Jimin growled and threw his phone against the wall. Shattering the screen.

          "NO! NO HES NOT JUST STOP!" Jimin cried as he cupped his face in tears. "N-No... No he's not dead..." Jimin continued to weep as the officers knew not to bother the Chief at the moment. The officers stepped back and left the office as Jimin rolled his hair back in anger and kicked the chair. He grabbed the papers on the desk and shoved it off the desk while his tears rolled down his face in dismay. Jimin let out his pain through making a mess and shouting in tears. In his mind, all he remembered was the pain that rushed through him when he yelled at Sehiro to hand the badge over. Those yells echoed in his head as he regreted many things. Especially when he shoved the man aside and called him a killer. The amount of pain through those hurtful words rushed through his head and caused him to breakdown.

          Jungkook watched Jimin shout and throw his anger out all over the place. He let out loud sobs and gripped onto his hair like he was losing his mind. He lost the one he had close to him, the one he used to love and the one he'd always go to when feeling upset. All those horrible things he told the man hurt him deep down as he desperately looked for Sehiro's badge and held it close. He dropped onto the ground, going under a table, and hugging his knees while he cried and gripped onto the badge with tears only filling his eyes.

          His face grew red and his nose started to run while he held the badge so dear to him. "G-Gone... Gone..?" Jimin cried to himself as Jungkook wiped the tears from his own eyes and walked over to pick up the scattered pages all over the ground and set them back on the desk as he picked the chair up from the floor. Jungkook turned his head under the desk to see Jimin sobbing to himself and holding the badge Sehiro held for many years over his chest even after he came from Japan. "Those s-stupid accusations... Because he was Japanese, he had a Katana... All of those stupid things I said to him and had him dragged out of the office like he was some animal with rabies..." Jimin continued to sob while Jungkook just couldn't stand there and hear Jimin cry to himself.

             Jungkook got down on his knees right under the desk where Jimin was and brought him into a hug while Jimin still gripped onto the badge. "N-No wonder you wore all white in my dream..." Jimin continued to cry as Jungkook still hugged Jimin close and caressed the man's hair softly and dried his tears. "J-Jungkook... P-Please tell me this is a nightmare...w-wake me up from this mess..." Jimin continued, yet Jungkook still held Jimin close and caressed his face softly into the hug. Staying there for Jimin and not wanting to feed the man any lies.