Chapter 21: Understanding you

Jimin was speechless at what the boy signed to him and this absolutely made Jimin want to tear up. The younger couldn't talk or even say a word but he signed it off to Jimin like he could. This was enough to make Jimin stand up and bring the boy into a hug.

             "Jungkook, you're so thoughtful... Ah, go to sleep." Jimin said as he looked at the younger shake his head and repeat signing the words. Showing Jimin that he didn't mean any type of friendly love. He meant the real love as Jimin paid attention and nodded his head. The man then grabbed Jungkook's hands with his and pulled him a little closer. "I say I can't love you. But why do I feel like I can't stop myself from it?" Jimin asked as Jungkook never thought of pulling his smile away. He gazed at Jimin and rose his hand up to sign again.

            "Se..cret... Keep it a secret? Us?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded his head happily. The older could tell Jungkook looked forward to this and just needed the older to agree. He had a healthy vision of them together and this was enough for Jimin to think about it. "I.. Can't have anyone figure this out. Don't tell Namjoon or anyone else. I won't tell Sehiro and you won't sign this to anyone. Do you understand?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded his head again and rose his hand up Jimin's neck and softly caressed the side of his while he looked into his Chief's eyes. Showing how much he meant his promise. "I said I'd protect you no matter what. So, I guess I'll love you and protect you too!" The older claimed and chose to be with the boy now.

               However, this was supposed to be a secret between them. Not to speak of this to anyone but themselves. Jungkook felt happy he had Jimin to himself now and he didn't have to worry about what Sehiro would try to do. This was something to confirm what they had together was real. Even if they didn't really know much about each other and got together around such short time, Jimin already felt like he knew the boy enough to trust him as Jungkook did to trust him with his heart. The older thought of this as learning how each other would be if they step any further in the relationship. Yes, it was rushed. But it gave Jimin such a happy feeling he lacked for so long. A lover and the feeling of love.

              Jimin hugged the younger and patted his back. "Alright then we'll take things slow. Go to sleep, I have a little more sign language to study." Jimin added as he looked back at the evidence he piled up together. "I'll leave that alone for the night. Get some rest." Jimin. Told the younger and gave Jungkook a kiss on the forehead but not on the lips. This made Jungkook place his hands down on Jimin's shoulders and demand a kiss with his round and doe eyes. "Ah, Jungkook. Take it slow. We'll be in this relationship for a good while so there won't be any reason to rush this. Alright?" Jimin assured while Jungkook took a moment and then nodded his head after.

             "Get some sleep, we have work tomorrow." Jimin added as Jungkook made a heart with his hands and walked out of the office to head off to sleep. Jimin sat back down and brought up the sign language book out above the evidence as he began to study it instead. Setting his work for tomorrow.

             After a good while of trying to practice phrases, it was around 1:05 AM and Jimin yawned, by now, his arms were tired from holding up his hands to sign and his hands were close to cramping. "I'm going to sleep now..." Jimin said and stood up to stretch before turning off his lamp to walk out of the room. On his way out, he noticed that the younger had a pillow right on the hallway of the office. The boy was asleep on the ground while waiting for Jimin and this made Jimin laugh silently. "Oh you adorable little silent prince." Jimin whispered as he crouched down and caressed Jungkook's face gently.

           "Good night, Jungkook~" Jimin told the boy while the younger let out a slight hum the best he could. Jimin left the boy to sleep in the hallway as he walked to his bedroom and stepped in to change out of his pajamas and fall asleep after. But as soon as he was taking off his shirt, he heard footsteps approaching and suddenly, Jungkook opened the door to see Jimin's exposed back! This was enough for the boy to drop his pillow and gaze at his Chief's torso. Jimin still had on his pants but just not his dress shirt on and his inside tank top either.