Chapter 36: Fustration

"Jimin... I can't believe what I'm hearing.." Sehiro whispered to himself as he rolled his hair back. "Just because I'm from Japan, doesn't mean I have a katana! Stop being so naive! You out of everyone... I've never expected this from." Sehiro added while Jimin only scoffed.

           "Jungkook went to Japan, but there's no way he could bring back an actual katana from Japan. They just won't allow it on the plane." Jimin replied and folded his arms while he walked over to his office desk and dropped down onto his seat to sit. "You're wasting my time, start trying to find your evidence or else I'll have no choice but to arrest you and keep you there until you get your time in court." Jimin told the older while Sehiro looked down and backed up slowly. Watching how Jimin chose to side with Jungkook.

          "You... You can't trust him... You should BE TRUSTING ME!" shouted the man and covered his face while he grew angry. "You'll see... YOU'LL SEE! I'LL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW UGLY A PRINCE CAN GET!" Sehiro shouted as he made a smile as he backed up. "Once your prince is behind bars... You'll come crying to me. Back in my arms like you always were. No mute can stay calm forever... They breakdown when they know they can't make any noise. When they realize they aren't normal, they crack. They just can't fit in."

         "Jungkook fits in! He fits in well with me and that's all that matters! He has never had his little episode when he realizes he's different. Jungkook has always been normal and it's just you setting things into my head! You never liked him from the start and I knew it. My mistake for letting you in and thinking you would treat him equally. But, you just want to blame him for everything! If you can't bond with Jungkook, don't even come looking for me to share your thoughts about this. I can't talk to a suspect..."

          "S-Suspect... I'm a suspect to you now? Not even your best friend?! So Jungkook means something more to you... I've been replaced by a mute...that's nice." Sehiro added and shook his head with a scoff.

         "He's more than a mute, he's precious, perfect, happy, funny and such a sweet boy.... Jungkook means everything to me! So what if he has a meltdown because of his inner thoughts? That's normal. Everyone cracks and I WILL NOT take words from a potential murderer. A close friend of mines would never grow so jealous and murder to get to me..." Jimin added while Sehiro backed up with a soft smile appearing on his face before nodding his head.

        "And so it is..." Whispered the officer while Jimin watched with the piercing glare in his eyes. The Chief just couldn't believe the sudden change in Sehiro. As close as he was before, their friendship stretched far from each other now. "Ugh... How could he say Jungkook is unstable? Being mute doesn't make him mental.." Jimin told himself as he let out a sigh. "But... Who knows the many things that could come across his mind now..?"

          Meanwhile, Jungkook was back at Jimin's house, hugging a white dress shirt of Jimin's while he just laid back on the living room couch. Thinking of Jimin as he constantly gazed out of the window to think of the one he still held his heart up high for. It should be noted that now, Jungkook was sick so he grew extra clingy when he needed Jimin desperately. The boy looked out and waited for Jimin as he gripped onto the dress shirt and pulled out his phone to text Jimin as soon as possible leading to the Chief responding almost instantly.