Chapter 23: Now or never

Sehiro stormed out of the room and this left Jimin to let out a chuckle as he gazed back at Jungkook who was busy smiling and looking down. "He gets like that when he isn't on my team. You know, before you, he was on my team. Very friendly... But only to me." Jimin stated as he stood up and adjusted the cuffs on his dress shirt. "Let's get some coffee. Don't worry about them. They'll end up doing what I want. As always."

            Jungkook nodded his head and followed Jimin out the office. Following him anywhere around the station. They would get stares from some of the officers, but Jungkook would only smile to himself and walk alongside Jimin and give others a small hint they were together. Out of everything,  Jungkook wanted to go public with his relationship with Jimin, yet that alone could drag them both to their demise. The two then reached the office as Jimin looked back at Jungkook and stepped up to the coffee machine.

          "Was he giving you a glare again?" Jimin wondered and asked the younger. The boy nodded his head while Jimin only let out a sigh. "Ugh, he just won't stop. He likes to be my favorite... What ever that means. I just don't like it at all... He gets a little too obsessive. Is that something I should be worried about? He has a wife and I'm pretty sure they'll have a child soon. Not sure if she's pregnant or not, but she mentioned it to me once. That's something." Jimin claimed while Jungkook kept his stare at Jimin. Listening and paying close attention. "He's married. I don't know why he wants to act like this, but I hate it... He's hurting your feelings and I don't like it one bit. I said I was going to protect you from anything, so I have to tell him to knock it off... He's getting too creepy and he has never been like this before.

            Jungkook remained silent as he listened to Jimin's complaints. It was enough to worry since Sehiro looked as if he was starting to catch the gist of what their relationship could be about... This made Jungkook just feel a little worried. If everyone was to find out, they would have no choice but to split. It wasn't fair but Jungkook felt that was something Jimin would do to protect him. Yet, it would just be pointless and lead him to a broken heart. That was enough to make the younger despise that thought and try to think positive in such a scary position.

            "I'll have a little talk with him... He's never been like this. Towards Namjoon, he just criticizes him for everything, but to you? I think he might pick up what we have here... Either way it's no business to a married man." Jimin hissed. Apparently, all that fueled this slight anger was the fact that before Jungkook came along, Jimin was head over heels for the older Officer. He admired him and the older gave him mixed signals.. All that really came of it was an invitation to his wedding so Jimin could be the best man. This shattered the young Chief's heart but he was able to mend it again and say there were no hard feelings.

              On the other hand, deep down, there was hard feelings tied with the jealousy he had to put up for so long. But ever since Jungkook walked into his world, that flame of green jealousy was put out. There was nothing that guarded his heart and he learned to move on... But just thinking of the Officer messing around with Jungkook and constantly bothering him, was enough for the Chief to feel as if the Officer was a little jealous. How could he? After all, he was a married man.

              The two began to prepare their own cups of coffee as Jimin just stood there in silence. Thinking all about what just happened between Jungkook and the officer. This made him upset and caused him to grow silent the whole time from the anger and concern he had within him. Very soon, they had to head home and Jimin took Jungkook back to his house for the night.

             Once they were on their way home, rain started to fall from the skies and Jimin knew there will be a thunderstorm quite similar to the one that hit last time. It was the same that day the couple actually met. Jungkook gazed out the windows, seeing the raindrops beat onto the window so gently. Recently, Jungkook has been sitting on the passenger's seat next to Jimin so he could communicate with the man in case he needed something. Jungkook then looked over at his lover silently and pointed to the rain.