Chapter 74: Locked wrists~

Hickeys were set all over the younger's chest like decorations on gift wrapping paper. The younger was panting in between the feeling of Jimin's body rub against his during their heated moment. The young prince kept pulling his hands from the tight grasp of the silk tie as Jimin hugged the boy tightly and resumed slamming his hips roughly until he was letting out breathless grunts. The springs under the bed were squeaking as Jungkook had his body arched with his hands above his head. The only control he had over himself was his legs and his head; however, he couldn't recall how much he loved to experience such a feeling with Park Jimin.

           Jungkook's hands were above his head where his wrists were locked in. All he could do was lay there and let out out sharp huffs and moans that escaped his mouth from the pleasure. "Oh... Ah J-Jimin!" Jungkook continued to moan as he wetted his lips before opening his eyes and still seeing the older cling onto his body. Jungkook arched forward once more, feeling every part of his body locked around Jimin's slightly sweaty body during the moment as the heat around them stirred. All he could focus on was the slight pain of Jimin's hard cock piercing in and out of his entrance repeatedly.

            "Mm-Mmh! Uh- J-Jungkook!" Huffed the older each second. He let out sharp gasps, loud groans and started to grind his body against Jungkook's so smoothly until he felt the pre-cum rub down the sides of his hard cock. Jimin then pulled out and rubbed the tip along the underside of Jungkook's anus to hear the younger whimper from the feeling. The dominant proceeded to tease the rim with pre-cum gushing out his tip and only then, he started to tap the head of his cock against Jungkook's entrance. Teasing the boy and making Jungkook desire Jimin to go hard on him.

             It was that lustful itch that came over him, he just couldn't lay there and expect to stop through the tease. Jungkook ran his thigh up the side of Jimin's torso as he let out a whine. "M-more... More~" Jungkook begged and thew his head back to let out a sharp breath. He never knew how much he wanted to touch himself through this sweet and alluring touch Jimin had over the young prince. Continuously, Jimin kept tapping the tip of his cock over the rim of Jungkook's anus as the younger bit his lip once Jimin stopped and slowly rubbed his length against the crease of Jungkook's underside.

               "Cry for it, beg..." Jimin ordered as his hand spreaded Jungkook's legs and resumed rubbing his wet cock against the underside of the younger.

               "J-Jimin.. Ah-I want it!" Jungkook cried in such a desirable tone Jimin longed to hear the boy whimper in.  The older then smirked and leaned in once more to give Jungkook a quick kiss. "J-Jimi-" Unexpectedly, Jimin pulled back and turned the boy over by pulling Jungkook's right leg over his left. The older carried a daring smile over his sweaty face as he rolled his hair back and watched how Jungkook crawled up against the center while his wrists remained locked together against the headboard. Jungkook let out a quick huff as he looked back and finally made it against the headboard where he was on his knees. Awaiting Jimin's guidance and alluring touches.

                At that moment, Jungkook felt Jimin move in behind him as the younger only dared to look back. He then watched as Jimin slammed his wet lips against the young Prince's small lips compared to Jimin's; instantly feeling the dominant run one hand down to touch Jungkook on his cock while the other hand travelled up just to be placed over Jungkook's neck. The boy then instantly threw his head back while feeling Jimin's hand slowly choke him and give him the feeling he at most craved.

               Within seconds after, Jimin pushed his wet length back in and heard the boy gasp and grab onto a bar of the headboard while his wrists were still locked for the time being. Jimin felt Jungkook arch his back as his body was pushed against the headboard while the older began to thrust in and out of Jungkook. Going at a medium pace, yet the headboard still banged against the wall and the bed was squeaking uncontrollably.