Chapter 77: Fix me

Jimin stepped into the building with Jungkook holding his hand. He knew by now, he won't hear Jungkook's sweet voice to comfort him if he feels hesitant. The gang leader now communicated in sign language or through text to protect his true identity. Of course, everyone in Busan knew the Chief's sidekick was mute, so Jungkook carried on with that to ensure everyone that he was innocent when the boy really wasn't.

          Jungkook could feel Jimin's grip growing tighter and tighter around his hand as he walked forward and looked around the empty waiting lobby. It seemed like this therapist didn't have much patients here in Busan due to how scary these streets were. "Should I call him?" Jimin asked as he looked at Jungkook, but the prince just shrugged so silently. "You're really good at that." Laughed the older as he stepped up to the front desk and reached over to the small bell to ring it and look for the therapist. "Hello?!" Jimin called out as Jungkook felt the older loosen his grip around the younger's hand. "DR. KIM TAE-"

          "Hi!~" Shouted a playful voice from down the hall as the head of the therapist poked out and made such a big smile over his smooth face. The therapist had dark brown hair matching with his huge dark brown eyes, full eyebrows and a perfectly shaped nose that carried the nose bridge of the circular glasses he still pushed up. The therapist adjusted the white coat over his beige colored plaid vest and black slacks to go along his classic black shoes. He carried a brown clipboard as he walked up to Jimin and held out his hand to shake. "Sorry, I was just having breakfast." Laughed the man so happily as Jungkook tilted his head. Realizing that this man was very outgoing. Quite positive and qualifying for this job.

             "That's alright. We'll wait out here until you're done." Jimin spoke while Jungkook stood there and held back from speaking like always.

             "No! A busy Chief like you should be tended to instantly. We can't afford you missing out on protecting us along with the police officers. You do good. So,  follow me and we can start!" Insisted the man as he walked to his office and just when Jimin started to walk, he felt Jungkook stop walking and slowly let go of his hand. Causing Jimin to stop walking too.

             "Jungkook...? Won't you come with me?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head and rose his hands to sign to the man.

'You should be able to tell the therapist about things you hide within. Not being influenced on something you need to say to please me. I want you to be honest.' Jungkook signed as Taehyung stopped and watched over the two while he just stood there silently.

           "Promise me you won't leave?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. The boy then extended his index finger upwards into a point as he rose it over his lips and then brought his hand out to an open hand downwards onto his left closed fist; Signing the word, 'Promise.'

           Taehyung gazed at the two and even he could see such a strong connection between the two; inseparable and adorable even. Jimin was the one who needed the help and Taehyung was able to find out that the Chief was a little too clingy. "Chief Park?" Taehyung asked. Wanting to get the man into the office so they could begin. However, Jimin was still staring at Jungkook.

          "Stay right by this door and do NOT move." Jimin demanded as Jungkook flinched and nodded his head so quickly before pressing his body against the wall to show he won't move at all. "Good." Jimin said into a smile and patted the boy's shoulder as he walked into the office and left Jungkook outside by himself.

         Just when Jimin stepped in, he closed the door and looked around the Therapists’ office to see just a long red leather couch, white office table with a desktop over it, books off of psychology and books on facing fears or even learning to love yourself. Just when Jimin glanced at a book shelf, he noticed music albums in white, black and a holographic album. Jimin approached the holographic album and tilted his head to read the side of it. "Love yourself: answe-"