Chapter 75: Help

Jungkook laid there over Jimin minutes after their make-out session and even after they had sex. The two were calm and no issues were brought up. They just laid there and listened to each other's heartbeats while they gazed out into nothing. "Hey..." Jimin called out as he looked down to smile at his young prince. "You better not sleep. We need to go wash up after!" Continued the boy as Jungkook let out a cute giggle.

             "I know that already, my King~" Jungkook replied into a calm tone and gave the center of Jimin's neck a kiss. "I'm just trying to gain my energy."

            "Alright, but you better not go to sleep! I want to shower with you, Jungkook…~" Jimin then rolled Jungkook's hair back to make a smile on his face. "I'm... Sorry I stormed off earlier to drink instead of talking things out. I just knew... If I did, I would never have it again. I will lose it soon so, what's the point of getting used to talking to you like you'd be here forever?" Jimin asked as Jungkook let out a sigh before placing his hands down on Jimin's chest.

          "What happened to using our time wisely and just embracing it? I don't want you to think of the future, Jimin. I want you to think of the present. Here, we will love each other; In the future, we may not even see each other. We're two different mixtures and placed together, it'll cause an explosion. I just wished we were something other than that." Jungkook continued and cupped Jimin's face. "You know... We won't be together forever... Right?"

           "I... I try not to think about it.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked down at him and made a smile.

           "But we don't know when our future comes. So, let's stick together here and we'll figure it out when the time comes, right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin was more than happy to comply. Jungkook was just happy that Jimin wasn't going to throw a fit about how long he has waited for love and to have it yanked from his grasps after, however, the older just grew tired... He grew tired of having beautiful things and then next second, having it taken away from him. Jimin was so used to losing the beautiful ones that the Chief alone was growing numb to it. On the other hand, he just thought it would have been nice to finally keep someone so beautiful. Will it ever happen to a guy like him? A guy so ruined within and longed for a happy ending? Jimin could only dream.

            "I... Found you a therapist." Jungkook added as he got off the older so he could sit up and get ready for a shower with Jimin.

             "Oh? A therapist? After I said I didn't need one?" Jimin asked and let out a sigh once he sat up and sat by the edge of the bed to gawk at Jungkook, gathering the bathrobes and towels for each other.

            "You know I can't help you like this on my own. Love could make you do crazy things.. But it can't help you repair those certain things. You just need a professional because I worry about you. What if you get worse, Jimin? What if you get too creepy and then I'll have to run away from you? I don't want us to end in bad terms.. I love you, Jiminie. I really do. You need help before and after the storm." Jungkook told Jimin as the man stood up while Jungkook carried the robes and towels.

           "When is the therapist coming?" Jimin asked to steer the conversation away from the truth as Jungkook looked at Jimin and made a smile. Realizing that Jimin was willing to allow it, was a real game changer. "Is it a good therapist? What's the name?"

            "Ah, I didn't set a date when he'd show up, but I'll see if he's available tomorrow. You need all the help you can get because I can't cover most of it." Jungkook stated as Jimin followed Jungkook to the bathroom. "His name is Dr. Kim Taehyung. I don't know if he's a good therapist, but we'll have to find out for ourselves." Jungkook mentioned and once they stepped in, Jimin closed the door and gave Jungkook a hug from the back as Jungkook stopped and let out a giggle. "What do you want now?~"