Chapter 73: Drenched in wine~

Jungkook let out giggles as he felt Jimin's hand roll up the boy's shirt as he continued to give kisses along Jungkook's pale neck. The older's plump lips were red and cold from drinking wine. He wasn't drunk; rather, he drank around two to four glasses of wine before stopping and waiting for Jungkook. He wasn't tipsy at the moment, he just learned to grow numb to it.

           "Jungkook... This is all we need; our love.." Whispered Jimin as he caressed the side of Jungkook's face. And pointed the boy's face up to his while he looked into his eyes. "Just love... That's the only thing that could make the storm go away..." Whispered the boy as Jungkook only made a smile.

           "I make you go crazy for me~ do you think I'm the best remedy?" Jungkook asked as he Jimin caressed Jungkook's face and nodded his head before leaning in to lock lips with the younger once more. Only then, Jimin swiftly turned the boy over on the bed, allowing himself to hover over the young prince and start to undo the buttons on his dress shirt. Jungkook met eyes with the older and watched how Jimin tilted his head and bit his lip while he made eye contact with Jungkook.

           The bit of sweat surfacing along Jimin's forehead, his dirty blond hair rolled back and his tie loose around his neck once Jimin stripped himself from the dress shirt instantly gave Jimin a dominant look to him. "Do you want me to tie you up this time?~ I know how much you love that..." Jimin whispered so seductively as he licked his own lips once his right hand caressed Jungkook's  cheek so lightly.

          Jungkook nodded slightly as he remained whipped, blushing and gawking up at his attractive and sexy boyfriend he had to himself for the night. The endless things he wanted to try and the best thing was, he didn't have to try so hard to silence his screams. It hurt the most to silence it every time he had sex with the older man; but now, he felt free to huff and cry out Jimin's name as loud as those touches could carry them.

              "Alright then." Jimin replied. Taking Jungkook up with his request as he began to take Jungkook's dress shirt off along with his tie. The younger helped remove his long sleeved dress shirt as he looked up and gazed at the older once more to catch a glimpse of Jimin's lustful glare. Jungkook knew that even Jimin felt so desperate to start too.

              Jimin dropped Jungkook's dress shirt off the bed, but kept the tie as he removed his own tie he still had around his neck. Jimin then tied both of Jungkook's wrists together as he used the young prince's tie just to hold the knot between the boy's tied wrists to lock it against a bar of the headboard. The younger looked up and felt his heart just pounding in such want; He could imagine how good this would feel and longed to experience it right away. They hid nothing from each other and only allowed their love to guide them on.

            Jimin climbed down and quickly pulled Jungkook's pants down along with his belt and underwear. Exposing his cock once it instantly sprung up by just the feeling he imagined once they have sex. Jimin looked down to observe the boy's body, he too grew curious to hear Jungkook's moans against his ear instead of hearing cut off moans and breathless huffs. Jimin stood up and took a good look at the younger laying his head over a pillow while he slowly ran his knee up against his own naked skin while he looked at Jimin patiently. He could tell Jimin was enjoying this alluring view so Jungkook turned his head the opposite direction and let out an exhale.

          The way Jungkook's hair was rolled back, his delicate body that shined within the pale moonlight from the outside and the way he held his legs close to brush against his own skin to calm himself down. Jimin stripped from his clothes as he got crawled over the young man and teased his lips against Jungkook's red lips. Along the kiss, Jimin stopped in between to feel Jungkook desperately trying to keep the kiss going. Steadily, Jimin rolled his tongue along Jungkook's lip and softly bite the boy's bottom lip. The prince picked the scent of wine from Jimin as he let out an exhale to feel more of Jimin's teeth just softly bite down on his lower lip.