Chapter 67

Chapter 67:- Happy when together...

Being together at happy times is good, but being together at difficult times and getting through is amazing...

-Ashwathy Nair.

*************

Writer's POV.

"This is the last time I am coming to you. What more do you want Meera!" Abhimanyu shouted.

"Calm down Abhimanyu. I know you love Mukti. These papers, I need her signs on these. I need my share of property." Meera said.

"Seriously? What kind of a mother are you? Do you have no shame? Mukti has been trying hard to cope up with herself and now you want her to... I won't do this."

"Hey, don't blame me! Mukti had options. I did ask her to file a case against Rishi but she denied."

"You gave her the option of filing a case against her own father? That to get money from him. You're a evil lady. I can't even believe that I considered talking to you. These papers, Mukti will never sign this."

"Then Mukti will never see you again." Meera said in a stern voice.

"You can't do anything." Abhi said.

"Try me Abhimanyu. Try me!"

Abhimanyu turned himself and walked out. Meera gave an evil smirk and made a phone call.

***********

"How do you always call me when I think of you?" Manik asked.

"Because I've got the superpower!" Nandini said laughing over the phone.

"Really! What superpower Nandini Murty?"

"I always get an alarm in my mind when you need me, or miss me or as usual are going to do something really stupid." Nandini said as if she had stated a fact.

"Ha Ha Ha." Manik mimicked laughing.

"Manik Malhotra jokes apart. You need to pick me up within 10 mins so get up from your bed keep aside your laptop and Nachos so that you finally get ready!" Nandini said.

"Are you here!" Manik said and looked for Nandini everywhere.

"Superpowers Malhotra. Pick me up soon!" Nandini said and hung up.

While Manik still wondered what kind of a women was his Love, who knew him so well that without even being there she could say that he was using laptop eating Nachos!

He got up to get ready and went to pick up Nandini.

**********

"Navya the table is set. So is Netflix!" Cabir excitedly shouted while Navya smiled from the kitchen itself.

It was a newly wed special dinner. The theme strictly wanted girls to wear saree and guys to wear simple kurta's everything was Cabir's idea. Since he was arranging a house party for first time he wanted everyone to struggle enough!