Chapter 33.

Chapter 33:- Let The Fight Begin!

Happy Reading :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She wanted no prince,
she was no Cinderella.
She longed a hand in rain,
holding her umbrella.

~Rahul Kaushik.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Waiting for inline comments*

Nandini.

I woke up at 5 in the morning feeling extremely hungry. I went downstairs to see if there was something I could eat. I really wanted to eat something heavy and delicious. But there was nothing such to eat except fruits. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth wore my tracksuit and took enough of money which would fill my appetite I left to eat leaving a message to Chacha that I'm going for a jog.

Because if I'd have told the truth Chachi would've been angry! Which was the last thing on my mind. I walked through the streets it was almost 6am. Just then I found an Udupi Hotel open. Well I wasn't surprised its Mumbai. A city which never sleeps!

I went inside and ordered for a Masala Dosa. And browsed my phone until the order came. People around passed me weird looks. Well, I am a girl and I'm eating alone in a restaurant I should be fine with those looks. What's wrong with eating alone?

Soon the food arrived and my mouth watered I ate the Dosa and wasn't still full. But I decided to leave. On the way back I purchased many chocolates. Well that's me, I eat a lot of food when I'm depressed or angry!

I went for a jog of 30mins. Returned back home at 7:30. I walked upstairs that was when Chachi called.

"Tu aaj Manik ke sath nai gai?" Chachi asked.

"Nai Chachi.. Woh.. Bas aise hi.. Main ready hone jaati hu." I left upstairs and wasn't really willing to get ready. I searched for tops and finally found one which matches my mood!
I took a black jeggings to match with.

I wore the T-shirt and tied my hairs into a pony tail packed my bag while picking my phone up and then I left downstairs. Not before I fill my bag with chocolates.

I had the breakfast which was Choole and Puri. Chachi was even gonna pack a tiffin but I refused and left to college.

"Hey Nandini.." I heard Mukti calling.

"Awesome T-shirt!" She said and I smiled. We shared a hug and left.

 We shared a hug and left