Chapter 61.

Chapter 61 :- Haldi nai Holi!

I like me better
when I'm with you.
I like me better
when I'm with you.
I knew from the first time,
I been saying this for
a long time
Cause..
I like me better
when I'm with you... 💙💙
(Song by Lauv)

**************

Manik.

I woke up at 6am in the morning. Next to her. She was sleeping almost on me than the bed! Her hairs covered her face, I brushed her hairs off her face and kissed her forehead. I slowly shifted her to bed and kept my shirt beside her so that she doesn't wake up. I moved to the gallery and saw that people were making arrangements downstairs for Haldi. Just then someone knocked on my door. I checked who it was.

I opened the door and Abhimanyu came inside.

"Wake Nandu up. Otherwise someone will see that see slept here last night."

"I'll pick her up and make her sleep in her room isn't that fine?" I asked because I didn't wanted her to wake up.

"No Manik ceremony will start at 7:30 so she has to wake up." He said and I nodded. The wedding was tomorrow in the morning. I knew that she'd get tired today, as she'll be completely busy in preparations.

"Nandu.." I called out her name softly and kissed her forehead.

"Nandu. Get up." She stirred a little and then opened her eyes slowly. She looked at me and then smiled she closed her eyes again.

"Nandu utho." I said and she opened her eyes again.

"Kya hua!" She said in her angelic sleepy voice.

"You need to go out of my room. It's 6:15. Ceremony begins at 7:30" I said and she got up all of sudden.

"Shit." She said and then tied her hairs into a bun. She rushed towards the door but then she came back to me. She looked at me and kissed my cheeks and then hugged me tight.

"Morning Malhotra. I'll see you soon." She whispered into my ears and left. I smiled brightly and I took off to get ready.

*******************
Writer's POV.

The entire venue was yellow today. Everyone was wearing yellow and white according to the theme of the day! Little kids ran towards one another with yellow hands. The sun shone brighter than usual. The environment was windy, it was perfect climate, with the slow sun rise and perfect cold winds, which soothed and at the same time didn't poke the skin.

 The environment was windy, it was perfect climate, with the slow sun rise and perfect cold winds, which soothed and at the same time didn't poke the skin