Chapter 37.

Chapter 37 :- Adoring My Girl.

Happy Reading :*

And do read the lines below.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The best love is unexpected. You just don't pick someone and cross your fingers it'll workout.
You meet them by fate and there's instant connection, and chemistry between you is way above your head.
You just talk and notice the way their lips curve when they smile or the colour of their eye.
And all at once you know you're either lucky or screwed.

~Word Porn.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

Soon as we reached the hospital Manik ran out and Abhi helped to get the bags into the elevator while Manik climbed the stairs to reach to his dad. He was still really scared. He had to see his dad to believe that he's really fine.

"How's he?" I asked Abhi.

"Oh. He's good. Better."

"Finally you're here.. Hie.." Mukti said as the door of the elevator opened. We hugged each other.

"Go and meet uncle he's up." Cabir said and I went inside.

Manik was hugging his dad and his dad was consoling him.

"Kuch nai hua mujhe." He said he looked at me and I smiled.

"Tum Nandini ho.?" He asked. And I nodded while Manik looked at me.

Manik's eyes were teary.

"Come.." Uncle called me and I went near him.

"You handled him well. Warna ab tak pura hospital sar par le liya hota." He said looking at Manik and I smiled.

"Aap.. Aap thik ho na?" I asked and he nodded with a yes.

"Yaha aao baitho.." He asked me to sit on his bed and I did while Manik went to wash his face. Uncle was shifted into a room now.