Chapter 8.

Chapter 8:- Locked?

Happy Reading :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

We entered inside the college campus. After we walked few steps I heard a voice calling 'nandini' I turned around so did others, I observed her. She was looking damn beautiful in the black crop top and her skirt.

Her long hairs were left open. I looked at her for few seconds I couldn't blink but then I saw Navya approaching to Nandini and I realised I was staring, I soon pulled myself out of the dreamland bubble and we all walked ahead with cabir smirking at me.

I could probably figure it out that he'll have some questions for me.

We all headed to the jam room. And began to practice.

We jammed on different songs and decided to practice on our song at my place so that it doesn't gets leaked. Which almost happened last year to us.
We were about to leave the jam room just then Navya came inside along with that stubborn head.

Navya seemed really very happy, but she nandini. Asked me to talk in person. Well, Why does she wants to talk in person? Never mind.

She found out that I had stole her sandwich, Of course she would. But its ok. I offered her a sandwich at canteen, we were doing good but when I spoke to her about her mom's cooking she got upset. I don't know what happened to her. Somewhere down the line I figured that I had pulled a wrong string.

Why is her mother thing so sensitive? Is there something wrong? I just couldn't get it. I left her alone. She may need fresh air, space.

I was walking back to Jam Room when I saw Cabir.

"What did you do to her now?" Cabir questioned and I frowned at him.

"She.. Was crying" he said.

"Hm.. I told her that her mom is a great cook she is sensitive about her mom's cooking I think!" I tried to be sarcastic but cabir was really very serious he gave me a not-funny-look.

"But what's wrong I really don't know." I said.

"Its fine Navya will handle her. And yes Alya and Mukti have left for shopping and Dhruv has left for home he has to go out for some work with his mom he told us remember?" Cabir asked and I nodded.

"Which means you and me are left with some doubts on you in my mind." He said with a grin on his face and I knew that he's gonna question me lots of things.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Tu Nandini ke ghar kyu gaya tha?" He asked.

"Main? Main nahi gaya tha uske ghar mujhe toh uska... Ghar kaha hai yeh bhi nai pata hai" I said and cabir laughed out loud.

"You think I'm a 2 year old kid?!" He asked.

"Fine. Mai gaya tha. I had to convince her for the Musicana thing. Not because I care for her, but because you guys were worried for her." I said and cabir smiled.