Chapter 6.

Chapter 6:- Convincing Her!

Happy reading ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik

The door flung open and Navya walked inside.

"They are doing this for..." She was about to speak when mukti interrupted.

"Navya we are talking to him." Mukti said.

"No mukti I have to interrupt. Manik its not their fault. I told them to convince you to do something. Manik. She.. She's new in this college. She will obviously think that we are doing this deliberately. But I can't see that happening. Manik. We know at some point Harshad will do something to nandini and I don't want anything bad to happen. She's really innocent and she doesn't know that people can have evil intentions. " she said being very honest.

"Navya I understand. But she's too stubborn she won't listen to us." I said and Navya nodded a yes.

"But we need to do something." Dhruv said.

"Hm.. May be I can talk to Bhai and tell him not to participate with nandini." Alya said.

"No. That isn't going to work. Harshad wants to participate badly so he won't move a step back he's trying his best to have a chance on nandini." I said.

"But what can we do that nandini will understand us?" Cabir asked.

"May be I can do something. I'll tell her how Harshad behaved with me.."

"No mukti no need to do that. Just give me sometime I'll figure something out." I said.

"You don't need to figure something out Mr. Manik Malhotra. We are participating in Musicana together." Harshad said entering inside while he had held nandini's hand in his. She was extremely angry by now it was clearly visible on her face.

"Nandini..." Navya said.

"No need navya, just let this be. I'm going to participate in Musicana with Harshad. Do whatever you want to and yes. Mr. Manik Malhotra, from tomorrow you'll practice in the jam room if you pre-book it." She said with a challenging face.

"Harshad out." I said and he glared at me in anger.

"Out I said." I shouted again and he left from the room.

Nandini walked inside picked her bag from the table and she was about to go but I held her hand and pulled her inside I made her sit on the chair and her jaw was wide open.

"Nandini please just 5mins." Cabir said. She heard and nodded. I walked around the room and settled on a chair.

"Nandini I had told you not to participate with Harshad. But..." Navya was about to say but nandini didn't let her complete.

"Navya I have to participate with him. I have no further options. I really wanted to participate from the beginning and if now I'm getting an opportunity why'd should I waste or let this go?" She said the most obvious things. She was right at her place.

According to her this was the only way she could participate. But little did she know that its better not to participate rather than performing with that Bastard.