Chapter 48.

Chapter 48:- Fight continues..

*************

People who find true love in their lives aren't the luckiest.

Luckiest are those who still have it, and will always have it.

-By Me😬

*****************

500 votes = brand new chapter.

Writer's POV.

After a week......

"Oh my God for the nth time Manik he's just a friend."

"Then ask him to act like one. Why did he hug you, after the performance?"

"Because he got excited and happy."

"Yeah right.. Tomorrow he'll get more excited because we'll break up and he'll kiss you."

"What the hell?"

If you're still wondering who's fighting its Manik and Nandini. Do you think they'll ever stop fighting no. Because then it'd be not so them!

"You know what I can't sort this issue out, it's either me or him." Manik said in a stern voice.

"What? You are actually asking me to make a choice between you, who is my boyfriend, and Aryaman , who is a friend?"

"Isn't it easy? What do you even need to think about?  Of course you'll choose me, don't talk with from now on." Manik said and walked outside to the garden of his house.

"No. I don't want to choose any of those." Nandini said following him.

"Nandini it's either me or him."

"If I ask you to choose between me and Fab5 who will you choose?" Nandini asked.

"Why would you do that? Fab5 is close to you too they're your best friends too."

"Yes they're you know why? Because of you. I know Manik that they mean the world to you. That's why I got close to them, See that's the difference between you and me I'd never ask you to make a choice between me and your friends."

"You are comparing my friendship with Fab5 to your friendship with Aryaman?? Are you kidding me. Nandini you know that guy hardly for 2 months. I know my friends since 6th grade."

"Whatever he's still a good friend of mine."

"Why do you need one? Don't you have Dhruv, Cabir and Abhi? Why do you need another friend."

"Oh really? Wait a sec if I stop hanging out with Dhruv can I talk to Aryaman? Pleaseee." Nandini asked in a mocking tone.

"Nandini.. " Manik said a high pitch noise and pulled her close by her arms.

While Nandini closed her eyes being scared.

" This is a baseless argument you're not talking to that Aryaman from now on." Manik said and left her.

"I will keep talking to him. Even if that means I've to breakup with you." Nandini said looking into his eyes.

"So, you're breaking up with me because I won't let you talk to Aryaman?"

"Yes."

"Fine go to hell with him." Manik said and stormed inside.

"No Mumbai is good for us." Nandini said and left for her home.