Chapter 50- A

Chapter 50:- Taking Care of her.

*****************

I loved the way you touched me without your hands and with your eyes.

-Unknown.

******************

Just the part A, of update 50 other one's coming up by day after tomorrow.
lostRiya doing this only for you😋😋

Nandini.

I opened my eyes as the sunlight disturbed me, I got up and with the help of my wheelchair I went to the kitchen.

"Nandu kya zarurat thi yaha tak aane ki main aa jaati."

"Chachi koi baat nai."

I drank the water and went back to my room. It had been 16 days since I got back from hospital, the wound was much better it was dry. I used to try to walk with help of Manik, Mukti and others.

"Hello." A voice greeted me.

"Hie Abhi." I said and he hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"How's my Lil sister doing?" He asked.

"Better." I said and he smiled.

"Listen today is the big album launch of Fab5 so may be Manik won't visit you."

"He will." I said and Abhi smiled.

"Can you take me there please. I want to see them perform." I asked.

"But Nandu it's a very crowded place, I can't take you there in this condition of yours."

"I'll be at the back stage. Please na Abhi... I really wanna see them perform." I said and made a puppy face.

"No Nandini no puppy faces, Manik already scolded me a lot for taking you to the ice cream parlor."

"Fine." I said and crossed my arms around my chest while he sighed.

"Let me ask Manik."

"Whatever." I said and turned my wheelchair to the bathroom I grabbed a brush and toothpaste and began to brush my teeth.

After that Abhi fed me with the breakfast and agreed to take me to the concert.

After all who can resist my puppy faces.

After sometime he left for the college.

Manik.

These 16 days he was most caring person in the entire universe. Well, he's always caring but these days he like crossed the level. It's true that things are better when they're in limits. But do you think anything would be just in limit for Manik?

No.. He has to be extreme. It's just the way it's supposed to be. After a lot of convincing he finally agreed to leave Jia just looked that. I didn't want any troubles in our life. He did speak to Mr. Mehta. He said he's known that his daughter likes Manik that's why he didn't allow her to come anymore to our practices. But when this happened Mr. Mehta was really furious, and he sent Jia to her brother who's in Phillipines. So, that she doesn't create more troubles.