Chapter 54.

Chapter 54 :- We Are Synonym To The English Word 'Fight'

****************

Chalte Chalte pata Nahi kaise takra gaye....
Takrate jhagadte pata nai kaise dosti ho gai..
Aur yeh toh pata bhi nai chala ki kaise..
Dosti ne Pyar ka mod le liya..
Bas phir jo hua woh ek nayi kahani ban gayi...

-Ashwathy.
(Tried to write in hindi, spare me if it's not good enough🙈)

***************

Manik.

"Nandini you're so not gonna wear that." I said to her for the 5th time.

"Give me one appropriate reason." She said while combing her hairs.

"It's showing off lot of your back."

"Manik I said appropriate."

"How is this reason not appropriate?" I asked. I mean seriously, why would she do that? Can't she listen to me at least once?

"Manik it's her engagement night, why don't you show off your possessiveness some other day Ha? For now get ready." Nandini said and gave me my kurta.

"Nandini." I held her hands and pulled her into my embrace.

"Kya hai?" She asked in a soft tone.

I sighed and kept the kurta on the bed, and I joined my forehead with hers, I slowly closed my eyes and my hands slowly moved to her waist, I pulled her towards me. While she wrapped her hands around me. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"I am asking you to change because I can't be around you all the time, I have lots of work to do, and I want you to be safe, that's why..."

"Shhh.." She stopped me by shushing and kept her index finger on my lips.

"I know, but then Mai aaj akeli nai hu na? I'll be with Navya, Mukti and Alya, why do you have to worry about me then? And as far as my safety is concerned, almost everyone here knows you and I are together, Toh I don't think ki kisi me himmat hai mujhe chune ki." She said and I smiled.

"Chalo now don't worry, get ready." She said and kissed my cheeks she turned around and walked away.