Chapter 40

Chapter 40:- The you know I don't know part.

So do you believe we have reached 40 chappies??

Way to go Yay!!

Happy Reading :)

How can you love me so much, so soon?

Don't just count the time we've met talked and texted add to the moments, in which I've lived you in all my loneliness, with all my soul.
And you'll have an entire lifetime spent in loving you.

~Rahul Kaushik.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*I did thought of mentioning Holi but I don't think I'll. I've no ideas and it will just make the storyline boring. Sorry about that.*

6th of April.

Nandini.

The album was a big success. We performed our songs at various events and even had few interviews. It had been two months to the album success. We had a special respect in the college as we were the first ever band in SPACE to get an album to a big success.

In these two months Navya had to accept her relationship in front of her mother. It was a bug mess at first but her mother was fine after she met Cabir in fact now she's happy that her daughter is with Cabir.

Mukti and Abhi still had their relationship as a secret though all others had doubts on them it never opened up!

Alya and Dhruv were gone to Goa to celebrate their 10 months anniversary. Even we were gonna join them but we had to complete some formalities at college and I had a classical workshop coming up for which I wasn't willing to go but then Amms made me understand that I've to do it.