Epilogue.

''Every journey needs to meet an end.''

**************

Nandini.

It was indeed difficult to pull off this outfit. A red colored dress with roses all above. It looked beautiful when worn, but it took me three of my girlfriends to get me into this. The only hope is to successfully get through the evening. The last time was just horrible.

A few months ago...

"Do you realise how embarrassing this is for me?"

"Do you realise how immature you're being?"

"Oh please! I am so not being immature Mr. Manik Malhotra! This is our engagement and you're not wearing a simple Tshirt and jeans to it!"

"Nandini we're getting engaged isn't that the most important thing?"

"No! Manik you know how I feel about all of this. There are people outside who're dressed in suits and looking better than you!" I said and he frowned.

I had a wore a beautiful blue saree I expected Manik to at least be dressed formally. But he, he wore a Tshirt and jeans to his engagement! Are you fuckin kidding me?! There were 50 year old uncles who looked better than him at the party!

"What do you want Nandini?"

"Go and change." I demanded.

"Are you saying if I won't change you won't get engaged to me tonight?" He asked.

"Yes. I promise that to you!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Fine then I don't wanna get engaged to you."

"I don't either." I said and left the venue in my car. I drove furiously back to my house. (Oh yeah I had learnt how to drive)

Present...

"The last time was so horrible! We didn't even know why you left!" Alya said as she did my makeup.

"Manik came inside and told us that the engagement is off! I was so shocked." Mukti said.

"At least sab hairan toh hue Cabir toh khane me busy tha!" Navya said and I smiled.

"Do you think this time you'll make it?" Mukti asked.

"Depends on how he dresses up." I said as I got up.

"No no. Don't you worry. I chose his clothes this time!" Alya assured me and I smiled.

I left my hairs open, my hairs. They were a surprise to Manik today. He has always opposed my idea to cut my hair. Today I was transformed. The waist length hair was shortened to shoulder length I had also highlighted few of my strands into red color.

"You look gorgeous." Mukti said and hugged me.

"Let's have a group hug." Alya said and we all nodded.

We all hugged each other together and Navya screamed.

"Kya hua Navya?" I asked being worried.