Chapter 27.

Chapter 27:- The “Gf-Bf” Thing.

Happy Reading :)

The update is only because one of you asked me to update!

350 votes to next chapter.💗
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

Nandini did take well about whatever I told her about Nyeonika. I know after I had warned Nyeonika she won't dare to harm Nandini but its just that I can't take a risk. The feeling of loosing her eats me up inside.

We walked into the jam room and the jia girl was introducing herself. I sensed jealousy in Nandini and I enjoyed every bit of it. Just to irk her I said Jia is pretty smart and she shot an angry glare at me and I kept quiet.

Just then she said... Yes she said.

"I'm Nandini.. Nandini Murty Manik's girlfriend." Trust me my happiness had no boundaries. Whatever may be the reason behind her saying this I loved it when she said that.

"Oh.. You think that's an identity of yours do you?" Jia asked Nandini and I frowned this time even I was angry.

"It isn't my identity sweetheart. It just seemed like someone couldn't stop drooling at my boyfriend so I thought why don't I give them a reality check" Nandini smacked back at her and I really wanted to laugh aloud at this cat fight.

"Ok.. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye to all" Jia said and left. As soon as she left I broke out laughing loud and Nandini glared at me.

"It's not funny!" Nandini said and I stopped but ended up laughing more harder this time. She walked out of the room stomping her foot. And I kept laughing while Cabir shot me a glare.

"Saale abhi abhi maani hai.. Fir se naraz karna hai??" Cabir asked while I looked at him. And thought whether should I go to look for her or not and looked at Cabir.

"Manik ja..." Everyone scareamed.

"Fine.." I said and left the room in search of her.

I looking for her and finally found her in the library she was looking for a Veena. The Veena was kept above which was actually not reachable to her tini tiny cute height. Just when she was trying to take it. I went behind her lifted my hands and picked the Veena up.

"Why are you here now?" She questioned with anger.

"To help you. Batao kaha rakhna hai"

"I don't need your help, give it to me" she said.