Chapter 43.

Chapter 43:- Mission Rajeev!

   Happy Reading :*

Lucky are those who's first love doesn't teach them the lesson ofMoving On.’

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

Is it that stupid of me to be concerned for her!? Why did she have to give him her phone number what if that guy misuses it?

Nandini is very innocent girl she is not able identify good or bad people easily. Although I was waiting for her at 5am at her place to ask for apology I was still mad at her.

But since I didn't get any negative vibes from that guy I thought to give him a chance. Why not know him first and then judge him?

I finally managed to make her smile and dropped her off at the campus.

Her smile, her laugh were the lost beautiful sights for me. She is the most beautiful girl I've met ever.

I don't know how did she manage to get into Fab5 as usually we don't tall with other people but she?

Mukti, she shared her secret relationship with her.

Alya was happy when Nandini spoke to her when she was upset.

Cabir is already a fan of Nandini because she managed to crack me down.

Dhruv he has always been fond of her.
Well, in short everyone likes her. I don't know how she manages to do that. I even know she's the only one who has the power to make me go crazy, angry, happy everything with in just a moment.

I always learnt we shouldn't be depended on people. But..

She is different she is amazing everything of my life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What the hell am I gonna do? I told Navya I'll take care but what the hell am I gonna take care of?" Cabir yelled in my room while I was thinking of something that'd help him.

"Sorry I'm late. Cabir I have thought of something." Nandini came inside and said. I knew she'll find a solution.

"Yes, Nandu you're the best tell me what's it?" Cabir asked hugging her.

"Wait. First Navya is going to meet him tomorrow, and she'll tell him the truth. And.."

"What that's your great idea have u lost it?" I asked Nandini.

"Let me finish you moron." Nandini said and I nodded while Cabir giggled and I threw an angry glare at him.

"Ok, so telling the truth is just a back up. First, Navya's parents have told that guy that she's very ‘sanskari’ types."

"Well she's." Cabir said.

"Ok.. Now no one will interrupt me until I am finished." Nandini said in frustration while me and Cabir nodded.

"Well we'll just send her completely opposite of it. She's gonna wear crop top and shots with a leather jacket, in short little skimpy clothes and she's going to be very rude with him and the surroundings, if everything and her acting goes well then this will definitely work out and if not, that's when we tell him the truth coz that'll be the only option. So, what do you think?" Nandini looked at me and Cabir nervously.