Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Everything is NOT Give and Take...

Happy reading
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

He's such a bad guy! He looks handsome but his behavior. Ah. He has the most impossible attitude. I hate him already!

I just performed because of that girl. Navya. She requested me to. I couldn't deny her. Well she just asked me to do what I know.

But the response I got from those band members was impossible and that Navya she just vanished. I understand that they didn't want a girl from outside the band to perform with them but that really doesn't mean they can shout on me.

Great! Nandini Murty best way to start your first day in the college.

I was standing at the terrace looking at view which was very beautiful. It calmed me down.

Just then my phone started ringing.

"Hello Amms how are you?"

"I'm fine Kanna today is your first day right? How's it going" she asked.

Should I tell her what happened?!

No.

She will worry.

"Great Amms. You know the opening of Musicana is going on here." I tried to sound joyful so that she doesn't sense sadness in my voice.

We talked for a min.

"Amms I need to go and meet the principal. So I'll call you after I reach home bye" I said and hanged up.

I felt bad after I lied to her. I share everything with her. Each and every thing that has happened throughout my life she knows and today when I have tried to hide something, I feel bad.

But its good.

Because she won't be worrying.

Manik.

"And only because you are insisting me to" I told navya and she nodded.

"Please apologize to her, and don't create more problems!" Navya said and I sighed.

"Where's she?!" I asked.

"You'll have to find her go find her" navya said.

"What really? Navya do you think I'm stupid?! I need to find Mukti, she is my best friend instead of looking for her will I look for a girl whose name I don't even know?!" I asked Navya and she hung her head low.

"Mukti is at her home. She had some issues with her parents!" Alya said and I looked at her.

"You knew this?!" I asked with anger covering me.

"No manik. I didn't. I just saw her message on our group. Her parents are fighting again. She needs me." Alya said.

"She needs all of us" I said.