Bonus Chapter.

Bonus Chapter :- Distance Revives Love.

************
Distant from you,
Yet Closer.
Not able to kiss those lips,
Yet feeling them.
Not able to hear you sing,
Yet sinking into your music.
Distant from you,
Yet Closer.
Your arms aren't around me,
Yet protecting.
Eyes don't see you anymore,
But heart feels.
Distant from you,
Yet Closer...

-Ashwathy Nair.

*****************

Nandini

"Marco, the class is finished. I'm leaving now." I told Marco and he turned to me and gave me his very charming smile that could melt anybody's heart.

"Great Nandini. I will see you tonight?" He asked me in his French accent.

"Yes sure. You had my word the other day."

"Ok I'll pick you up then. Bye Nandini." I smiled and nodded.

"Bye Marco." I replied.

Marcous Fernandez. A very well-known violinist of the city. He has 5 batches in one day. When majority of students insisted him to teach classical music he invited me over for six months. Knowing that I'm a classical music student since the age of 4. Marco was very attractive and smart. He made a great deal in making me feel like home here.

I left the class premises and walked back to my room. It had been 4 months since I had been in Paris, France. I still remember the day I left for Paris, everyone was there to say goodbye to me at the airport. I really thought that things would change after this. Everything would be different.

After all for the very first time I was going away, from everyone and Manik. I thought we won't be able to sustain this distance. I thought that I would quit this and go back to him within 15 days. Although I did make myself understand that I have to be strong. I did miss him. I do miss him. Every day. Every hour. Every minute.

But it's not that bad over here. I enjoy being in Paris. I loved the culture and food and of course Eiffel Tower. The beauty. Every weekend I visited Eiffel Tower. Paris being a tourist place has a lot of crowd at Eiffel Tower, however I enjoyed being there. After few struggles I was able to find few Indian restaurants over here. I even made a good friend at one of the prestaurants.

I was happy here. The foreign place somehow made me feel like home. It felt like I was away from home yet near... 

Everyone at Mumbai was eagerly waiting for me to come back, Chacha and Chachi had moved to Ahemdabad. Although Chachi was happy that she made a lot of new friends in Ahemdabad. She said how there are lot of housewives in the apartment and its easy to pass time in the day. Fab5 had got album offers from the best companies and they all were engaged into work. Especially for Manik, I was happy that his mind was continuously occupied. 

I rested in my room for a while. I looked over the clock, It was 6pm already. I had to get ready for the dinner with Marco. I picked out outfits from the cupboard while thinking about Marco.

If I weren't with Manik I might have said yes to him when he asked me out! He was kind and very humble but unlike Manik, Marco had a very calm attitude I have never seen him angry for once. Even when one of the students broke the strings of his violin.