Bonus Chapter

Hello! I'm here to make your Monday wonderful! :D
I have worked for this update a lot! It's more than four thousand word update!
So, read the entire update and let me know how you feel in the comments! <3

***************

Writer's POV

A creatively furnished room appears into the frame. Pillows neatly stacked, a black colored couch, off-white curtains with fairy-lights on top of the curtain rail. Photo frames above the bed wall, and a beautiful scenery painting of a garden in the evening, with fireflies around the sky...

In midst of all the beauty wrapped around the room, is a man sitting on a bean bag chair with a little baby girl on his lap.

"Who do you love the most?" Manik eagerly waited for the baby girl to reply. While the baby girl just kept looking at him with a weird expression.

"Come on Ananya, tell me you love Manik the most!"

"Nandu" The baby cooed.

"No! Baby, Manik, you love Manik the most."

"Baby... love... Nandu!" Ananya said and smiled, as she finally did her business on Manik's lap.

"Ah Shit, here we go again!" Manik said as he got pissed. From the past half-hour, he's been trying to teach baby Ananya how to spell his name, and now Ananya has successfully peed in his lap.

"Manik! Are you out of your mind, you cannot use bad words in front of Anu!" Nandini walked in.

Manik looked at her as if he were seeing her for the first time in his life, he wondered how could he lose himself over just one look of hers. He admired every feature of hers, the big jhumka earrings, beautiful white kurta that ended below her knees. Her eyes clearly showed how pissed she was over him.

"She peed in my lap!" Manik said as Nandini took Ananya in her arms.

"Still not a justification for using bad words!" Nandini said as she took baby Ananya to the washroom to clean her up.

"I am so tired Nandu. She doesn't say she loves me!"

"Why would she, you keep teasing her, use bad words and clearly you have never ever cleaned her up after pees or potties!" Nandini said as she made baby Ananya change into another pair of clothes.

"I am sorry Nandu!" Manik said as he hugged her from behind.

"Sure!" Nandini said as she moved to keep baby Ananya in the bassinet and she cleaned up the room.

"Go get changed Manik. Also, how many times do I have to tell you not to bring this bean bag chair inside! It totally takes up space in the room!"

"I love to sit on it, it's comfortable," Manik said as he picked out his clothes from the closet.

"For comfort, you have bed and couch right here!" Nandini said as she picked up the bean bag chair to keep it in the balcony attached.

"Okay, so we'll buy a new house soon!" Manik said as he took off his T-shirt and unbuttoned his kurta.

"So that you can keep your bean bag chair inside the room?" Nandini asked as she picked up the T-shirt from the floor and threw it in the dumping bag.

"Yeah?" Manik said as he wore the kurta.

"Unbelievable!" Nandini said as she stood in front of the mirror to do her makeup.

"Thank you!" Manik said as he moved towards her and hugged her from behind.