Chapter 1. ✔

Chapter 1.- Not So Friendly Encounter.

Happy reading!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Unknown POV.

I got ready this morning for the very first day of my college I was really very excited. I picked up my electric guitar and left for college.

Not before having a lecture for 5mins. From my very dear Chachi. Who asked me to take care of myself, and call her if there is any trouble I agreed and left for the college.

Well now. I am heading to my college where I got a scholarship. I do play classical music. But as far as I know S.P.A.C.E. is a place for the western music. I know to play electric guitar well, its an advantage for me I guess, I just hope the first day of my college is awesome!!!

Aayappa!! Itna bada college. Mai itne bade college me principal ka office kaise dhundu?! Its fine nandini. Deep breaths.

Hm.. You are good to go. Let's ask someone right?! Yes. Its gonna be fine. But it seems like there's something special in this college today. Everything is decorated.

Wait. Wait. Did I miss something?!

Musicana 2016

There was a board on which in big bold letters this was written. Oh! Nandu the day you entered this college its a competition. And that even means that you can't participate in this competition! Well never mind.

I headed to the event and came across the back stage.

-------------------------------------

Unknown POV.

"Where the hell is mukti?" I yelled and threw a chair in frustration.

"Calm down Manik. Tera gussa karne ya chizo ko fekne se mukti nai aa jaegi" cabir told me.

"Toh mai kya karu?! Today is the fucking opening night of Musicana and she's not here!! Where the hell is she? Nobody knows where she is, We need an electric guitarist. Uske lyrics hai song me. Who is going to sing?!" I asked cabir while alya was trying to call mukti and dhruv was busy in figuring out what to do.

"You guys need to get on the stage you guys are having the opening act right?! Head to the stage fast" a guy came and told us.

Perfect.

"Guys let's go" cabir said.

"What are we going to do on the stage?!" Alya asked.

"We are Fab5 we can do anything. We can create the magic let's go and rock this performance" I said and everyone smiled. We shared a group hug.

But on a serious note. Even I didn't knew what we will do without mukti! I wasn't really worried for the performance. I was worried for her mukti. Is she in some trouble?!

We headed to the stage and I played the music using my guitar. Others headed to their respective instruments. And alya decided to sing the lyrics which mukti was supposed to.